wierd and frustrating Hotmail login problem

ender1598

Limp Gawd
Yesterday I became unable to login to my Hotmail with a computer. It asks for my password, tries to load, and then just times out. Strangely enough, my dad and brother have no trouble logging in and accessing thier own email accounts. I've tried clearing the cache and temp files and nothing changes. I even downloaded and installed Firefox and it still does the same thing. This problem is identical on two different computers. www.passport.com allows me to login so my password is fine but then when I try to link to Hotmail it asks for the password and times out again. I am still able to access my email through my wireless web on my phone but this isn't something I want to use for composing emails and stuff. I've tried searching but am unable to find any sort of help pertaining to this. Does anyone have any sort of idea of what's going on here? The "help" pages on hotmail of course do not cover situations like this. Thanks for any help or enlightenment on this issue.

Well my wireless access stopped working about 15 minutes ago. I've tested it with three different providers and the login page will not work for anyone. Now that I'm home, strangely enough, the normal login works fine. Must have been some sort of maintenance or something going on.

Back