Why not here....20% Ebay coupon

Binar

[H]ard|Gawd
From SD:

CTWENTY gives 20% off

once per Paypal account...max discount $75.72

I used it more than once but you have to use a new paypal account each time...same ebay ID is fine

I bought $400 Ebay GC for $325 ....MANY times

or you can get $375 in Ebay GC for $300
Free $$$$$

Going to sleep...if you have any questions head to SD

EDIT: Dead again

Last edited:
This is pretty hot. Can get a 980 Ti for under 600 after the promo + eBay Bucks.

Doesn't work?

SsTokf2.png

Damn had 35% Bing Cash Back flashback for a moment :D

That was awesome back in the day. I bought so many pc parts back when they had that promotion going on and built my first pc using the nvidia 680i ultra motherboard...man I'm getting old. I also purchased my logitech z5500 system for $175 or so with this promotion and rebates....crazy

Damn there is some minimum price in there, might have considered a 5930K upgrade.

That was awesome back in the day. I bought so many pc parts back when they had that promotion going on and built my first pc using the nvidia 680i ultra motherboard...man I'm getting old. I also purchased my logitech z5500 system for $175 or so with this promotion and rebates....crazy

Yeah lol I got a GTX 280 right at launch for $430 or something with this, then sold my 8800GTX for like $280. Great times indeed.

Excellent! Got $74.99 off of a $374.95 laptop. AND 2% ebates cash back, AND $7.50 ebay bucks..Wish i saw this 20 minutes ago, as i had a $500 desktop to buy..

Last edited:
This only worked with eBay and wouldn't work for other PayPal transactions, correct?

Was unique per paypal account...You could've used it several times as long as every time you used a diferent paypal account... Ebay ID could've been the same

Bought $400 in Target gift cards with this promo right after OP posted the deal. Needed a stroller for the one on the way, found a 15% off target coupon as well. What a deal!!! Thanks OP!

fuck, was going to buy target gift cards with this to buy that 55" tv at target

Back