Why no love for Low Profile?

It looks like a nice case but it is aboutt twice the volume as the ml-09b. My original plan was to take the desktop on long trips or deployments.
Ah I was under the assumption you were using the bigger ones, my bad. Have you checked out the velka5? It's 5.7L while holding full GPU and standard sfx PSU. Attached a shot of a good example using the blackridge cooler.

Attachments

• hNAtaetIv4HT1zoHteOyNOy5zJLA00aeHQC-_VHiyNc.jpg
    hNAtaetIv4HT1zoHteOyNOy5zJLA00aeHQC-_VHiyNc.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for all the pictures guys, I should revisit my original plan for a SFF workstation/gaming rig.

Need something that can keep a RTX2070 under 70c at full tilt tho without sounding like a shopvac so could be challenging.
Sucks there are really no aftermarket coolers for the 2070's, my PNY is loud at full speed even in a fully closed case.

I'm not picky about looks, not gonna post images of it with shitty Ikea plants and a xbox controller next to it on some cheap ass laminate desk.

Well I got my GTX 1050ti. As Armenius pointed out, it did not fit. I then started filing the shroud like some kind of jerk. After about 30 minutes of filing, I just took the entire shroud and fan assembly off and decided to let a small 80mm case fan cool it. It turned out nice *imho and the 80mm fan is probably quieter than the twin 60? mm fans.
20191207_211338.jpg

I decided to do a quick test using R6:siege with the same settings as I did here:
https://hardforum.com/threads/ryzen-5-2400g-overclock-with-firestrike-and-timespy.1956026/
Using the same test method of 4 runs and eliminating the oddball, I got an average of 95.2 fps with lows at 59.5 fps.
This is over 50% more than my highly over overclocked 2400g at 59.6 / 37.1 fps.
More so, it was twice that of a stock 2400g at 45.2 / 26.9 fps.
Temperatures were not a problem at all:
r6 med.png

I then had the game auto detect the settings, which was a custom 'Very High' at 50% scaling. I changed it to 100% scaling to push the vram.
Performance was very consistant with averages at 69.5 fps and lows at 51.4 fps.
This is still better than the overclocked 2400g did at medium with 75% scaling.
R6 vh.png

Well I got my GTX 1050ti. As Armenius pointed out, it did not fit. I then started filing the shroud like some kind of jerk. After about 30 minutes of filing, I just took the entire shroud and fan assembly off and decided to let a small 80mm case fan cool it. It turned out nice *imho and the 80mm fan is probably quieter than the twin 60? mm fans.

Hah nice, here's my ghetto 1080 with Noctua slim 92mm. I honestly just hated the sound of the Gigabyte fans, no other reason.

5jPdUf9FFYBebjJRm_Ban9MsJR6BVFGxH998GjKufPpvFtGoHWwEhEfgHHg8gTqu-ApYNB3u00FObenPA=w1374-h1030-no.jpg

Hah nice, here's my ghetto 1080 with Noctua slim 92mm. I honestly just hated the sound of the Gigabyte fans, no other reason.

View attachment 206072
Looks like the same case I have. I put an Fury Nano in mine and have an aio cooled for the CPU. Pretty quite, small and powerful, although I would mind upgrading the ryzen 1600 to something like a 3600 or similar, but it works well for what I use it for.

Back