why is WinMX shifty??

Chaballaman

[H]ard|Gawd
everytime i reinstall windowz, winmx downloads everything fine.. but after a week or so, it never seem to download anything even if i leave it on overnite.. but if i reinstall windows it would start working well again.. wtf with this stpuid program??

i don't trust this shifty program so i don't let anyone download from me, would this be the cause?

If you dont trust the shitty program and it quits working, why not find something else?

i always use WinMX for my music and it works great 95% of the time but then there are some songs for some reason it will not download, even if they are popular songs with hundreds of resources it wont DL

use soulseek or irc if winmx aint workin....winmx isnt too bad of a prog..soulseek is better though

Chaballaman said:
why is WinMX so gay n shifty??

see I was assuming it was sashaying around and redecorating your apartment :p

neither politically correct nor encouraged in a thread title ;)

Chaballaman said:
i don't trust this shifty program so i don't let anyone download from me, would this be the cause?

I'm think quite a few WinMX users use a leech killer, so this could be the reason for your problems. I've never had a problem with the program personally. Team it up with NapMX and you can find almost anything.

as your court appointed attorney I caution everyone from answering that question
plead the fifth ;)

admiting to illegal activities would force me to break out my clue by four and unsheath my rapier wit :p

Back