Why is Ubuntu Satanist version being blacklisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnasher

[H]ard|Gawd
Blacklisting the Satanist version but not the Christian version is selective religious oppression. Whom has unjustly killed more people throughout the ages? I am atheist but just saying it ain't right.

Neither distribution should exist.

The irony of that statement just boggles the mind considering "Satan" and "Christ" being the basis for both editions... <hint, hint>

IN BEFORE THE LOCK! :p

Who is supposedly "blacklisting" Ubuntu Satanic Edition?

Who is supposedly "blacklisting" Ubuntu Satanic Edition?
This ^
Blacklisting the Satanist version but not the Christian version is selective religious oppression. Whom has unjustly killed more people throughout the ages? I am atheist but just saying it ain't right.

Neither Satan nor Christ killed anyone (that I know of). If you study history it is rarely the religious teachings (what ever the religion is) that do the killings but usually corrupt leaders wanting power going against their own religion's teachings.

I love how people claim religious oppression to "satan" stuff but yet everyday there's religious oppression against Christianity - more so than anything other religion. 100% Double standard

This ^

Neither Satan nor Christ killed anyone (that I know of). If you study history it is rarely the religious teachings (what ever the religion is) that do the killings but usually corrupt leaders wanting power going against their own religion's teachings.

At the risk of getting off topic, The holy trinity teaches that Jesus, God and the holy spirit are one and the same, so is responsible for an exceptionally high body count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back