Why are there no good keyboards to choose from?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
anyone hear about the razer cyborg coming out later?

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Saitek Cyborg that just came out (only at Circuit City so far it would seem)? There are a couple of reviews and first impressions around, I'm thinking about picking one up.

-Jade

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Saitek Cyborg that just came out (only at Circuit City so far it would seem)? There are a couple of reviews and first impressions around, I'm thinking about picking one up.

-Jade

Looks like a good gamer keyboard, with the WASD keys a different color.. The LCD Pannel at the top looks pretty useful too.

i had a liteon keyboard. i think i sold it, not sure though :confused:

i'd like to get a good one for cheap that feels great to type on :)

I ordered a Saitek Eclipse 2 from Circuit City, last night. I had a gift card, so the total I paid was $6.75. Cheapest keyboard I've ever bought. :p

My Saitek 2 arrived today. Y'know, I could'a saved myself a helluva lot of aggravation if I had gotten one of these things a long time ago. This keyboard is GREAT!!!! It's built much better than I expected. The backlighting is excellent and the keys are a pleasure to use. I had begun to believe that laptop-style keyboards were the only ones for me. Not after 30 minutes with my new Saitek. :D

I just purchased the Enermax Caesar from ClubIt.com. Here's to hoping I won't run into audio conflicts.

keyboards shouldn't be causing audio issues unless u have a USB audio device.
I don't have any USB audio devices. I've read two? reviews saying they ran into audio conflicts but they didn't state whether or not they had a USB audio device. Come April 11th, I'll find out. :)

I don't have any USB audio devices. I've read two? reviews saying they ran into audio conflicts but they didn't state whether or not they had a USB audio device. Come April 11th, I'll find out. :)
I've got no USB audio devices with my system and I couldn't get the Caesar to work for me. I'm sure the issue can be resolved with some driver updates, but I returned the keyboard because it was too big.

I've got no USB audio devices with my system and I couldn't get the Caesar to work for me. I'm sure the issue can be resolved with some driver updates, but I returned the keyboard because it was too big.

Yeah, I'll see how it turns out. This thing makes my Logitech seem small. :cool:

My Caesar will be arriving today - I'll let everyone know if I run into any audio conflicts.

been playing dinovo edge for a few days, i'm really DIGGING this keyboard. i've had many logitech products over the years, i'd have to say where would we be without logitech? they do make NICE hardware that's for sure.

the led fading on/off is just beautiful man.

So my keyboard just came today and let me tell you, this is as smooth as ice. It's very sturdy, nice quiet comfortable keys, and just an overall good experience. The only small thing about it is its backspace key but it doesn't bother me at all. Vista picked up and installed this keyboard with all of its functioning keys without a problem too.

So it looks like there is hope out there for people looking for new keyboards from different companies. :)

been playing dinovo edge for a few days, i'm really DIGGING this keyboard. i've had many logitech products over the years, i'd have to say where would we be without logitech? they do make NICE hardware that's for sure.

the led fading on/off is just beautiful man.
Logitech is great with their warranty, too. My Dinovo Edge's left shift key stopped working and they're sending me a brand new Edge! :D

kb005ubwholeproductrighpk8.jpg

Back