Why Apple's Board Is Standing By Jobs

HardOCP News

[H] News
C|Net is analyzing the decision by Apple’s board to stand by their man Steve Jobs and defending his actions to federal investigators. Coincidentally, we touched on the subject of Apple’s stubborness in today's [H] Consumer editorial

Some, like security software maker McAfee, have asked their CEO and other top executives to step down, even without acknowledgement of wrongdoing or of executives benefiting financially from the backdating. Others, like Apple, have taken the opposite approach, defending the actions of their CEO, Steve Jobs, and taking a wait-and-see approach to federal investigations.

The proper stance, in my opinion. Also doesn't hurt to have a certain tree-hugging moonbat with a small amount of political in your corner. :D

You wouldn't be talking about someone who's name rhymes with whore, would you? :eek:

You wouldn't be talking about someone who's name rhymes with whore, would you? :eek:

I might. Could someone please kick my ass now for not proofreading my frigging post? :eek:

I meant to say political clout.

I think the biggest and most compelling reason for them to stand behind Jobs can be seen easily by reflecting upon what happened to Apple the last time he left. If he were to have been let go again I really wouldn't give Apple very much hope for a decent future.

Well you can't have a cult without a leader, thats why they need Jobs back :D

Back