Who's your favourite SC2 caster?

ShadowStriker

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm taking a liking to HDStarcraft right now. When he talks its clear and not rushed. And I like how he explains things, without rushing, while keeping up with the gameplay.

SC2GGRise, also known as Rise, used to be my favorite commentator. He casted a ton of games during the beta, and before that during the SC1 days. But he moved on.

My 2nd favorite would be SaharaDrac.

And 3rd is Husky.

Are we not supposed to include day 9? He's clearly the best, i'll take his brother and Artosis as a pair after him. Day 9 and DJ Wheat together are pretty great. I also love when Incontrol and Chill cast together.

Are we not supposed to include day 9? He's clearly the best, i'll take his brother and Artosis as a pair after him. Day 9 and DJ Wheat together are pretty great. I also love when Incontrol and Chill cast together.

Day[9] is hands down my favorite especially when paired with DJWheat. Tasteosis isn't bad although sometimes during GSL you just have to groan and mute them for a minute. ;) Husky and HD both do great work.

I like poking around YouTube occasionally and finding an unknown caster. Sometimes you can find a fairly good one.

So funny this thread came up... I was just lurking on YouTube last night looking for some Zerg help/play styles and I came across the Husky and Psy. They seem pretty helpful to the SC community.

Back