Who's up for a race to 20/25K

can i join to 25k? i should be there in 2 weeks........ if its for 20k, well i just hit it today lol

Originally posted by Morpheus256
can i join to 25k? i should be there in 2 weeks........ if its for 20k, well i just hit it today lol

Arr? Sure, I'm in, but I'm still at 2k, probably will take me a few months. :p Unless, of course, I can get ahold of Chip with the IT place I was going to talk to last week. Then 25k will be a few days away...

Originally posted by Morpheus256
i was just being a smart-A cus i finally hit 20k today ;)

man i am almost @ 20k...

er no, wait... 320k :p ;) :D :D

I'll race you to 25k.

I currently have 4200 points so you have a lead on me, what do you say?

Kroz

Originally posted by Kroz
I'll race you to 25k.

Kroz

Edit: i'm an idiot :rolleyes:

FOLD ON!!!

I'll race you to 25k.

Kroz

Haha, I'm at 2,470 points. :p It might take me a while to catch up with you, much less make it to 25k...

AWSOME!!! This will be a bit of a challange, guess I better FINALLY decide on a couple boxen....Dual XP 2500's on a tyan MoBo, a three blade setup or a couple p4's with Hyperthreading.... Decissions, decissions (or I could get a new car seeing as how I um....screwed mine up last week....stupid snow + curb + 40 MPH power slide.....)

Kroz

AWSOME!!! This will be a bit of a challange, guess I better FINALLY decide on a couple boxen....Dual XP 2500's on a tyan MoBo, a three blade setup or a couple p4's with Hyperthreading.... Decissions, decissions (or I could get a new car seeing as how I um....screwed mine up last week....stupid snow + curb + 40 MPH power slide.....)

Kroz

Umm, no car? Yeah, I think you should get that car before you get more boxen... I'd be screwed without a car... @_@

I'll post a pic, you wont believe what a curb can do to a back tire. :)

Wanna know what a treestump at just the right height can do? It's pretty ugly, especially when you realize your beautiful little car is officially considered "totaled" by the insurance, with not even a scratch on the paint :/

But that's what happens when you have to drive off the road to avoid some crazy bastard in a gigantic SUV who thinks he owns the entire curve :eek:

Yeah, I hit it at jsut the right angle and speed and it almost sheared the entire rear suspension off the passanger side of the car...but I was powersliding around a corner at about 40 MPH when I lost the back end of the car and BAM!!!!

But I have another car so I am not totally SOL.

KROZ

Bartons wont work anymore. They are multiplier locked now so unless you can find pre week 39, they won't work in SMP.

FOLD ON!!!

Originally posted by pduan87
Bartons wont work anymore. They are multiplier locked now so unless you can find pre week 39, they won't work in SMP.

FOLD ON!!!

Actually, you just have to close a bridge to enable SMP from what I've heard...

Originally posted by ’m‚³‚ñ
Actually, you just have to close a bridge to enable SMP from what I've heard...

but bartons run @ 333, MP(X) boards will only run @ 266

so they will be underclocked @ default multipliers

but there is a way to modify them with the L6 bridges, check out the AMD forum

Bartons are still Cheaper then MP cpu's so underclocking them is still the way to go when you turn them Into MP's. Plus now that you can make them think they are moble you can change Multi on the fly.

Kroz

Bartons are still Cheaper then MP cpu's so underclocking them is still the way to go when you turn them Into MP's. Plus now that you can make them think they are moble you can change Multi on the fly.

Kroz

Not to mention, some MP boards will go up to a 333 mhz system bus, so it's still good. ;)

actually i didnt now that! Dual's @ 333? Any boards in specific? I was looking at the Tyan Tiger 2466N.

Well, I'd be up for a challenge to see if I can pull my finger out and finally get some of these dual xeon's my old man is having me put together actually finished :)

4.5K atm

Back