Who's getting annoyed @ the r600 "benchies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
Who's getting annoyed @ all the n00bies making threads about fake benchies, especially ones that are already posted over and over!!! :mad:

I think I'll go make a fake benchmark review as well ;) Honestly, just wait about another week and we should really see what is going on.

i'd say it's pretty easy to discern between a valid thread and mere speculation; no sense gettin all worked up to the point of MDK!

:D

I'm more annoyed at the term "benchie" than the actual benchmarks.

I am also, oh wait I am a noob(I've been lurking here for a year and a half though).

I'm annoyed with people who started a new thread quoting a site with just few paragraphs of unreliable sentences.

I forgot to add that I am also annoyed at Hollywood, not showing enough celebrities in scantly clad outfits(and by that I mean I don't want nor need to see Jack Nicholson in a Speedo. But Jessica Alba in just a Speedo, by all means).

I forgot to add that I am also annoyed at Hollywood, not showing enough celebrities in scantly clad outfits(and by that I mean I don't want nor need to see Jack Nicholson in a Speedo. But Jessica Alba in just a Speedo, by all means).

Thats what Playboy is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back