Votes: 36 22.1%
  • No, but I might in the future.

Votes: 34 20.9%
  • No, I'm not interested in the iPad.

Votes: 26 16.0%

• Total voters
I get my 32gb unit next month for free. :D
A gift indirectly from Doritos.

32GB Black WIFI preordered and picking up at local Apple store on Friday morning. :)

I gave my ipad 1 to my mom, she seems to be getting along well with it and apparently has ditched the pc laptop.

White 32GB wifi here. Considered the 32GB Verizon model, but their LTE coverage stops about 2 blocks from my house; I'll just pick up next year's model.

I did upgrade from a dark gray polyurethane smart cover to a leather navy blue smart cover, though.

Took the plunge and ordered a Black 32gig WiFi.....my first Apple product ever

All your iPad3's are belong to us !......

no really, since I beamed up the first 10,000 that rolled off the assembly lines :)

And NO I am not giving them back either :eek:

64gb black Verizon. I've tried Android and Win7 offerings and now coming to the dark side :)

Ordered a 64GB LTE. I also ordered a case and the AV adapter, both of which were billed against my card, shipped, and already delivered, whereas the iPad itself is listed as "preparing for shipment" but I haven't been billed for it yet.

Ordered the 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G on AT&T. I'm excited to try the LTE after hearing a lot about it.

I have an iPad 2 64GB WiFi and it does everything I need it to do. Maybe when the iPad 4 comes out it will have a new feature that is to die for. Then I'll upgrade. As for the 4G LTE, I use my phone as a mobile hotspot.

Had a 64gb 3g first gen ipad. Traded it in to amazon and now have a 16gb wifi model coming.

Only because my 1st gen is so slow and apps crash a lot.

black 32gb wifi arrives friday. (future delivery)

you should list the iPad 2 as an option as well. I know quite a few people who are picking it up at the lower price point now.

as for me, I'm going with a 32gb white:)

Thankfully the Wifi is so shitty in my dorm I'm not even considering buying one due to that. Otherwise it will only be collecting dust. See what the summer brings I guess.

Going for a while 32gb 4G one sometime around April/May. Gotta get my ducks in a row before hand, but I'm looking forward to it. Love the iPad 2, only complaint is the pixels on the screen.

I'll get it.... once Apple will make a tablet that is using European frequencies for LTE. The 4G/LTE frequencies that is used by iPad work only in US, and Apple has no plans for now to add the proper LTE modem to the European versions.

Upgrading from the iPad 1 64GB w/ 3G to to iPad 3 64GB w/ 4G. Apps were starting to get a little flaky on the Gen 1 iPad.

Got the confirmation email that mine is confirmed at the local Apple store and can be picked up at anytime tomorrow. Just called them and they are opening up at 8am, so I will be there then. :)

If I can get a decent price for a 32Gb iPad 1 on Craigslist--I'm in. Wifi only, because fuck the carriers.

Good luck with lines!

Ya I know, they should be long.

There are suppose to be two lines at the store, one for pre orders and another for walk ups. I'm showing up a little bit after opening to let the pre order line thin out some, but I'm sure it will be a very busy all day.

Last edited:
Ordering a wifi version this weekend, trying to decide what size to get though.
Also, what are the odds of walking into a store this weekend and them having some in stock?

Also, what are the odds of walking into a store this weekend and them having some in stock?

low odds. preorders are sold out for weeks, and it's doubtful that this is because apple is saving all of their stock for their brick and mortar stores.

The odds for getting retail can be good, depending on when you get in line. Best plan is to start some time tomorrow rather than waiting until weekend. Also, if you go for a larger storage and 4g you probably get better odds. I had one within two hours after they started selling them last year.

I am skipping 4G since I can just use my iPhone for hotspot (yes only 3G) if I need it, and my office pays for my phone so less I have to spend.
I doubt I can get in line and wait tomorrow, have to work, which is why I was hoping to go Saturday. There is an Apple store in the mall across from my office, might try during lunch tomorrow and see how bad the line is.

I am skipping 4G since I can just use my iPhone for hotspot (yes only 3G) if I need it, and my office pays for my phone so less I have to spend.
I doubt I can get in line and wait tomorrow, have to work, which is why I was hoping to go Saturday. There is an Apple store in the mall across from my office, might try during lunch tomorrow and see how bad the line is.

What about after work? That's what I did.

Back