Whoever said there are no "Hardcore" female gamers?

Budwise

[H]ard|Gawd
This blew me away...

From the Inquirer.net

By Nick Farrell: Friday 16 December 2005, 07:35
THE GAMING boards are all of a flutter about an advertisement on Craigslist that claimed to be from two women prepared to trade sex to get their paws on an Xbox 360.

Most readers are probably aware that you don't often see the words sex, women and Xbox 360 in the same sentence and the gaming community is variously shocked or amused.

The ad, which has been taken down now, came from a 22-year-old woman said "Me and my roommate are totally hard core gamers, but our desperate (sic) attempts to get an Xbox 360 have gotten us nothing so far."

The poster said that you had to send a photo of yourself holding the system you were going to flog.

However, just to show that the woman did have standards, she would only consent if she got a premium system and not the watered down one.

I saw an ad where a woman wanted to trade sex for a PSP...

The 360 doesn't have any games worth shagging for at the moment. Any "hardcore" female gamers would realize this and save their bodies for the PS3.

Which doesn't have ANY games out for it yet :rolleyes:
Let the girls realize that themselves, despite being whores they must have some ounce of intelligence. If they can't wait till next year, and get bored of the very few half-decent launch titles, their fault... they could always continue to pour money into the thing and play Bejewelled/Geometry Wars.

steviep said:
Which doesn't have ANY games out for it yet :rolleyes:
Let the girls realize that themselves, despite being whores they must have some ounce of intelligence. If they can't wait till next year, and get bored of the very few half-decent launch titles, their fault... they could always continue to pour money into the thing and play Bejewelled/Geometry Wars.

I was kind of joking but, yeah, obviously whores. For as much as a premium system is running, they had better be good ones.

name said:
The 360 doesn't have any games worth shagging for at the moment. Any "hardcore" female gamers would realize this and save their bodies for the PS3.

Hey...let's turn another 360 thread into a console debate shall we?

:eek:

NEWS FLASH!!! Women Enjoy Sex!!!!

They will get free sex and a free premium Xbox!!! They prolly have groupies normally, but this time they will get an added bonus.

BELIEVE IT women love sex.

Free sex and Free 360, LOL

Noobs up in here lol.

Kahnvex said:
Well if you get two for the price of one...

Hmmm, that's a good point... I haven't really played my 360 since the week I bought it...

WorldRunner said:
Hey...let's turn another 360 thread into a console debate shall we?

:eek:

Again, I was JOKING. I mean, this obviously isn't a serious thread. No need to bust out your arsenal of smiley faces...

The ad, which has been taken down now, came from a 22-year-old woman said "Me and my roommate are totally hard core gamers, but our desperate (sic) attempts to get an Xbox 360 have gotten us nothing so far."

Leave it to the Inq to be grammar nazis and correct a "mistake" that wasn't a mistake.

I never said there were no hardcore female gamers. I just said that there are no good looking hardcore female gamers.

I am lucky to have found a woman who is a hardcore gamer. We are presently dating. She is a rare gift

Nobody is saying there are "no hardcore female gamers", only that they are very, very rare. Also, there is no proof that ad was legit.

name said:

:rolleyes:

Save it for the Sony forums, numbnuts.

NeghVar said:
I am lucky to have found a woman who is a hardcore gamer. We are presently dating. She is a rare gift

I'm glad my fiance doens't play games, I like to go and do my own thing sometimes.

Remember when Killcreek posed nude for Playboy? Being a true PC gamer she knew the value of purchasing the right upgrades. Before that she looked normal, and still pretty cute, then she overclocked herself right into 'freakin hot'

Although, the whole package is tarnished by the fact that it has Romero Stank on it...

And the fragdolls have some really cuties too.

I think it's every male gamers fantasy to find a girl who is a gamer. The reason is because it's rare. Too rare really.

Also I believe male gamers are as non sexist as men get. After all we have video games where the girl is the hero. Though how they look is another story. ;)

Also owning an Xbox 360 doesn't make you a hardcore. I really believe it does the opposite. As it is I can't see any reason to own an X360 as of right now. Also owning a premium system just means you have too much money to spend for features that are only useful for backwards compatibility.

Also ladies who offer sex for a X360 is just desperate for sex. As I can't imagine why anyone would want a X360 when there isn't a game on it worth to sell your body.

AFAIK men who own a X360 are just trying to get a bigger E-penis. So how big are these girls E-penises? Yes it does sound disturbing yet true.

As Carlos Mencia would say.

dddteefront10px.jpg

Fixed. ;) I love ImageShack.

NeghVar said:

My wife loves the XBox game Madagascar. But she LOVES old school games. Old SMB, SNES games, NES games, etc. She kicks ass. Not much newer stuff though.

But, she got PISSED when my 4 year old deleted her Madagascar save game on purpose. Damn. She was almost done with it, too.

And about the 2 chicks that want a 360 for sex? Who cares. They get their fuck on, a free XBox 360, and national publicity... What's wrong with that? Sluts. :D

Duke I own a 360, and my e-penis is still non-existent as far as I can tell. It's not about bragging rights, it's about me having fun playing it. That, and it was a gift from my loving wife and awesome mom, so technically, I'm just lucky. I certainly couldn't afford the damn thing, thats for sure.

I would argue that the backwards compatibility feature when properly implemented has been worth the price of the premium. Besides if I had bought a core system, I would have been out bucks for the component cables and a piddly ass memory card. Theres the hundred bucks for the premium upgrade right there.

but as always: to each their own, IMO, .02, different strokes, etc...

Moose777 said:
What women? Cause I haven't found any that love sex. So, if you know fo some lemme know.

Assume they all do, and present yourself accordingly. Sure, you may get slapped in the face 7 times out of 10, but it is those other 3 that really count...

Moose777 said:
What women? Cause I haven't found any that love sex. So, if you know fo some lemme know.

You must be doing it wrong. ;)

Most women are repressed sex fiends...they just can't let anyone know or they'll be labeled "whores". Thank our culture; a promiscuous male is a "playa"; a promiscuous female is a "slut".

Moose777 said:

That's cause some people are hording them all. Bastards!

I married a nympho, so it's all good on the home front. :D

If these women are willing to have sex with a random stranger for a 360, I'm betting the guy would be getting more than he bargained for.... stds galore.

Isaacav2 said:
NEWS FLASH!!! Women Enjoy Sex!!!!

They will get free sex and a free premium Xbox!!! They prolly have groupies normally, but this time they will get an added bonus.

BELIEVE IT women love sex.

Free sex and Free 360, LOL

Noobs up in here lol.

Yes this is true but men love it MUCH MUCH more and yes to trade sex for a premium X360 is fucking retarded.

Get real guys. If you were as hardcore as they are, enough to get a console this early, would you even let go of your 360?

Json23 said:
I never said there were no hardcore female gamers. I just said that there are no good looking hardcore female gamers.

Try looking up the ShadowMaidens. Requirement, you must meet them and prove you are a girl. With all those females, there are bound to be a few cuties :p

BTW, how many frag dolls are there?

PS: I trade anime, and i notice that most of my hardcore collection (Which is only a handful, i'm not into that) is mostly requested by girls o_0

defiant said:
ugh....you have once again confirmed that gamers have no standards and are more likely to fuck a grape fruit than a real woman. If you think shes hot I'd hate to see what you consider ugly.

Probably someone that you'd consider hot. :eek:

He can go for the hot(ugly) girls.

You can go for the ugly(hot) girls.

Works out nicely....So I don't see what your problem is.

lol, just because the ad said that they were girls doesn't mean they really were girls.
example:

i am a 22y/o blonde female that would trade SEX for a xbox 360. contact me via email

see, that easy. think of chat rooms etc. i'm not saying there are no female gamers, but it's hard to believe they really were girls.

TheJackal said:
lol, just because the ad said that they were girls doesn't mean they really were girls.
example:

i am a 22y/o blonde female that would trade SEX for a xbox 360. contact me via email

see, that easy. think of chat rooms etc. i'm not saying there are no female gamers, but it's hard to believe they really were girls.

Now where's that picture of the fat guy sitting at the computer in a chatroom....>.>

If they are girls, they have no self respect.

I play games over 50 hours a week, have been for years.

I would consider doing the "pro gammer" route but it would be to my terms as I don't want to become eye candy to get guys to buy products.

I'm not just hardcore, I'm [H]ardcore. :D

LadyMakoFox said:
If they are girls, they have no self respect.

I play games over 50 hours a week, have been for years.

I would consider doing the "pro gammer" route but it would be to my terms as I don't want to become eye candy to get guys to buy products.

I'm not just hardcore, I'm [H]ardcore. :D

Smart, gamer, anti-corporate, anti-poser?

Damn. :)

PC said:
Smart, gamer, anti-corporate, anti-poser?

Damn. :)

lol

I wouldnt mind it, but being pro for gaming is one thing. All most females are that are "pro" is they aren't male and have guys too busy focused on the fact a girl is playing games they like. If even that....

Myself, I'd want to be respected for how well I play a game also want companies that sponsored me to produce hardware worth while and not be complete crap that fails taking parts with it.

LadyMakoFox said:
lol

I wouldnt mind it, but being pro for gaming is one thing. All most females are that are "pro" is they aren't male and have guys too busy focused on the fact a girl is playing games they like. If even that....

Myself, I'd want to be respected for how well I play a game also want companies that sponsored me to produce hardware worth while and not be complete crap that fails taking parts with it.

Ok... Quit dissing Fata1ity's stuff... :D

I bet you really embarrass guys when you play and kick their ass. I'd give you kudo's. That'd be awesome. Getting bitch slapped on Quake. By a chick. :D

Back