Who will pay $130 for these Corsair "RGB tower"?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
No Cursing in the Subject Line

it serves no purpose, it just sucks up the space of your desk. Like this reviewer said, it does NOTHING. I won't pay a penny

For the same reason that people pay $50 for 120mm RGB fans, for the same reason people pay a premium for RGB RAM, for the same reason people purchase RGB cooling pumps.

It's all about the rice factor, the louder your system farts, the more bling factor you have. It all looks like vomit to me, basically the early 2000s CCFL fad electric boogaloo v2.

what on earth is a "rice" factor? you mean rich factor? RGB fan, pump, RAM serves at least that purpose. The tower is just a dust collector

it serves no purpose, it just sucks up the space of your desk. Like this reviewer said, it does NOTHING. I won't pay a penny

It is the nerd version of fast and furious.

what on earth is a "rice" factor? you mean rich factor? RGB fan, pump, RAM serves at least that purpose. The tower is just a dust collector
Rice comes from kids suping up jap cars with guady lights, body kits, fart pipes and giant wings. Normally on slow pos jap cars. Style and no substance like rgb on computers.

an expensive $130 light show

and I thought Nordstorm charges $70 for a piece of rock was expensive

Last edited:
distracting is what it is...but you will have plenty of people buying it I am sure.

Back