Who wants to support the [H]?

Ezteh

2[H]4U
just saw this tonight so if its too late no problem.

took almost an hour due to like five power interuptions requireing me to restart it.

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
its ok theres no real work to it.... it needs more animation and color

but its better than mine

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ i dropped my chewy bar :(

Ezteh

2[H]4U
ya it had more animation but I got sick of remaking it everytime the power went out.

I canalways add to it if any expresses intrest in it.

wayne

2[H]4U
Ezteh said:

took almost an hour due to like five power interuptions requireing me to restart it.
interesting way... i think i can do the same in paint IF i had that font and make several frames of each and spray each with white so it fades and save it as gif put it together with a animated gif maker thing... was i right?... yay, now i can do something like urs, but i just dont have that font :(

nice tho, a lot better than mine too, lol :p

lorcani

2[H]4U
Ezteh said:
Nope, right on time.

If anyone wants to have a last stab at this, the contest ends at EST 11:59:59PM tonight. :D

wayne

2[H]4U
lorcani said:
Nope, right on time.

If anyone wants to have a last stab at this, the contest ends at EST 11:59:59PM tonight. :D
so all you gotta do is submit a pic/logo thing as a post onto this thread and you're automatically entered?

Ezteh

2[H]4U
wayne said:
interesting way... i think i can do the same in paint IF i had that font and make several frames of each and spray each with white so it fades and save it as gif put it together with a animated gif maker thing... was i right?... yay, now i can do something like urs, but i just dont have that font :(

nice tho, a lot better than mine too, lol :p
no each frame ( 60? some ) were done in PS not paint cause as far as i know paint can't change a images opacity then compiled into an animation using imageready

lorcani

2[H]4U
wayne said:
so all you gotta do is submit a pic/logo thing as a post onto this thread and you're automatically entered?
Yep. Go for it, I'll be interested to see what you can do. :cool:

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Hey guys! We will get to this, this week sometime. :)

wayne

2[H]4U
Ezteh said:
no each frame ( 60? some ) were done in PS not paint cause as far as i know paint can't change a images opacity then compiled into an animation using imageready
you can do that actually... just take each frame and spray it lightly white so it has a fading effect for each frame then save it as gif and slap them together animated with those gif animation programs thingy

wayne

2[H]4U
lorcani said:
Thanks Kyle!

b1m2x3 has the last accepted submission. Anyone posting after this cannot be included in the judging, sorry. :(
can we sell posts?.... 2 bucks and ill edit one of my earlier post and put your entry in :D

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, looks like Im not going to be winning. 8% of the votes is teh sux. I couldve changed my picture alot, but never got much feedback. Oh well.

Bad_Boy

2[H]4U
yeah i just wish kyle picked one of my better ones. but ah well. good job to all who entered and to the winner