Who wants a new jet set radio?

JonnyK

2[H]4U
I've been dying for a new game in this series. It's one of my favorites since the original on dreamcast and JSR:future on xbox. I would be super excited if they announced a new game with the same style on this gen. of console. anyone else like this series??

JSRF is one of my favorite Xbox games. I like the first one, but I enjoyed the second one better.

Man, just thinking about all of the achievements they could stick in the game makes me excited. :eek:

Loved it on DC and even more with JSRF. Still play it from time to time just to screw around, would definitely be down for a new one.

The first one was insanely good. One of my all time favorite games ever. The second one I enjoyed but not as much, doing the graffiti was no fun without using the analog stick to do it.

ooooh!!! me me me!!! I want another jet (set/grind) radio!!! I loved the first game, not so much the second, though I still liked it enough to play it a few times, it didn't have as much of a bright look to it (at least in my memory there were alot of darker colors).

Back