Who made custom fan grills?

Fushyuguru

Weaksauce
There was a [H] forum member that I remember made very unique custom fan grills a while back, as well as some very crazy custom cases.

The grills were normally made of cut acrylic and several other materials overlayed.

Does anyone remember who this person is and have any links to the threads?

Does anyone know if he will make custom grills...
I am looking to get a grill that just has "13" in a fancy way on it and I am not artistic enough to do so...

Will

I think Bonz said that one-offs would be really expensive due to the amount of work that goes into making the mold. Which are totally kick ass BTW. If it was something less custom it might be a cheaper because he could make a bunch of them.

If you could design the grill in photoshop you might be able to get a metal shop to cut you one for less then what Bonz's work is worth.

Also, there's a tutorial over at Gruntville how to make custom grills, if you'd like to give it a try. But realize that it'll take quite a bit of practice to reach Bonz's quality.

-HollywoodBob

Yeah thats the guy. Couldnt remember the name.

I didnt want him to do em. I just wanted some ideas.

If you want to check out my Fush ZERO project, Ive got my own sticky over on OC: here.

OMFG, that whole thing is insane, can I borrow some of your tools and money for my own mods!?!?!?!

Hehe, its not costing as mucg as people believe.

Though the pics dont show the briliance of the UV lighting. Its incredible in person. I wish I had a better camera to show it off in the dark.

I have been working non-stop on the case for the past couple days, and I should have the Vapochill up and running soon. So a big update soon.

Bonz will do custom fangrills he said the molding (sculpting the plastic and making resin molds etc.) is expensive but he still makes the custom plexi and steel fangrills. Dont know hwat he is gonna charge but it dont hurt to present him with your concept.

Originally posted by Ruckus
Bonz will do custom fangrills he said the molding (sculpting the plastic and making resin molds etc.) is expensive but he still makes the custom plexi and steel fangrills. Dont know hwat he is gonna charge but it dont hurt to present him with your concept.

Yeah i just wanted ideas. I do all my own work.

Back