Who have the cheapest plan?

Handbrake

Limp Gawd
Which carrier have the cheapest plan for two phones and unlimited on everything..

I really want to get iphone 4 but... I"m bump.. about the 2gb CAP! ..
I've heard Iphone will go to T mobile soon so I was thinking about this...

Virgin mobile has unlimited everything for $60, I think that is the cheapest I have seen.

Straight Talk has the best plan period. $45 dollars + tax. No additional fees whatsoever.

Straight Talk uses Verizons network. Phones and cards can be purchased at any Walmart Nationwide.

For the $45 dollars you get unlimited mins and data, web, everything.

Sadly, the phone models are limited.

Ask your employer and / or school for any discounts. Worth looking into, I'm getting 23% off with AT&T and Sprint (data, voice, texts, yes everything 23% off with both carriers).

before applying corporate or student discounts T-mobile is the cheapest of the 4 big carriers

Sprint has a plan were you get unlimited text, web, and voice for $70 a month. I don't care for Sprint, I used to have them and they were awesome until the Nextel merger. Then it just became full of fail.

I'll second looking into discounts with your employer, I get 21% off AT&T with Dell.

Sprint has a plan were you get unlimited text, web, and voice for $70 a month.

I see $99 for that on the website.

Can new customers get that or is that like T-Mobiles loyalty plan which not everyone can get.

It really depends on the phone and what you want in the plan. For example, if you want lots of data, texting and lots of calling but don't want the best phone ever, Sprint's EPRP is unbeatable at $60. With the EVO and Epic though, it jumps up to $70.

If you are happy with Windows Mobile, Sprint's SERO (you can find people selling SERO lines, it isn't a public plan) is $30 for everything but the best phone you can have is a Touch Pro2.

If you have a device, TMO's EM+ are great, but not so much if you have to buy a $500+ phone.

EPRP
chart.jpg

That's from the sprint website. Cheaper then ATT or Verizon, but t-mobiles loyalty program is better imo since you get unlimited minutes.

I've heard Iphone will go to T-mobile by the end of this year.
Now, If i buy Iphone 4 right now with ATT, can i switch to T-mobile later on with the same phone? or I have to buy a new Iphone to work with T mobile?

EPRP
chart.jpg

That's from the sprint website. Cheaper then ATT or Verizon, but t-mobiles loyalty program is better imo since you get unlimited minutes.

Not really. Those 500 only get pulled from land line/toll-free 800 number calls. All mobile calling is unlimited, hence the name "any mobile anytime", and who uses that many minutes for land line calls a month? Couple that with CDMA data being way faster than GSM data, and Sprint simply cannot be beaten, in terms of price vs. what you get. It's essentially everything unlimited for $59.99 a month.

Now, If i buy Iphone 4 right now with ATT, can i switch to T-mobile later on with the same phone? or I have to buy a new Iphone to work with T mobile?

you can unlock any iphone to work on tmobiles network. Well all iphones except the current ip4 which one would assume to be unlocked fairly quickly.

Trust me guys 2gb is not a small amount to use on a phone. I use my phone alot and I never went about even 1gb on the my droid.

It will work in that you can make phones calls, but you won't get 3g data. You'll be stuck on Edge data speeds. Iphone4 doesn't have Tmobile's 3g bands. When/If Iphone4 comes to Tmobile, then I'm sure it'll get the radio that will be able to access Tmo's 3g bands, but an unlocked AT&T iphone4 will not work on Tmo's 3g.

Just like an unlocked AT&T Captivate won't be able to access Tmo's 3g network.

Trust me guys 2gb is not a small amount to use on a phone. I use my phone alot and I never went about even 1gb on the my droid.

You know, I would disagree with you before this weekend when I left pandora on for a ton of time and only used like 25MB or something stupid. I just want the ability to tether for free.

If I had a sweet phone like yours I'd probably do nothing but watch videos streaming from youtube 16 hours a day as well!

Honestly, I burn the most data from tethering. Hey, Sprint charges me a $10 premium for 4g and no capped unlimited data.

I'm definitely going to get full usage out of it. :)

I'm amazed by the number of people wanting unlimited everything. I wonder how many of them know their actual usage numbers.

And yes, 2GB is a ton of data to use over 3G.

I'm amazed by the number of people wanting unlimited everything. I wonder how many of them know their actual usage numbers.

And yes, 2GB is a ton of data to use over 3G.

It is, unless you are tethering. That's where you really start pulling massive data down.

For a smartphone with no tethering going on? 2 GB is MORE than enough.

I have t-mobile 500 min unlimited every thing else for $70 on contract. That is using preferred android for $20. How do I get the loyalty plan? I have been with tmo for a long time.

usually people get offered it on their first contract renewal, so 2 years. but some get it earlier.

So if you had it you would be paying same price for unlimited minutes instead of 500

Doesn't Virgin have a 20 dollar everything plan now? WTB.

Yeah for shit phones. Have fun with your rumor touch and blackberry 8530 also they don't allow bringing your own device, so don't think about trying. As far as the cheapest prepaid, simple mobile is tmobile and has unlimited everything for 60 and they allow bringing your own device.

edit: if an iphone does come to tmobile it will work on Simple mobile since its the same people, but prepaid. I haven't used them so I can't actually tell you how terrible their customer service is, but at least they have catchy youtube ads...

Last edited:
Sry your all wrong.

MetroPCS has unlimited everything for $40 including taxes

Why would you want a regional carrier that costs as much as a nation wide? Also they are the ghettoest mobile provider I have seen, they are usually in the same place as quick cash places.

metro pcs is pretty popular if you live in a large metro area and stay in that area mostly

Which carrier have the cheapest plan for two phones and unlimited on everything..

I really want to get iphone 4 but... I"m bump.. about the 2gb CAP! ..
I've heard Iphone will go to T mobile soon so I was thinking about this...

Unlocked Iphone & Tmobile are the cheapest.

Back