Who got Lunar Knights (DS)

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
I'd seen some screens around previously, but had made sure not to watch anything or get too involved before it was released. I just watched two videos on youtube of it ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzS6PAwqjLE and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eySjCdqnsI ) and I'm quite glad I didn't. It looks like a great game, the music is fantastic, and that's probably enough to get me to buy the game. >_>

So anyways, how do you guys like it?

I'm bumping this old thread because this game needs more coverage. I'm on my second play through and really having a blast with it. I'm going to call this a must-have for the DS.

That's next on my list to get once i finish Final Fantasy III. It looked fun, and i'm glad others are enjoying it.

I got it a couple weeks ago and started playing it. I think I'm about 60% of the way through (or less, I really don't know if there will be some introduction of new enemies soon), and I must say it's really fun except for the spaceship parts. They seem kind of bolted on and an excuse to use the touchpad. If you have played Kingdom Hearts, it's like those gummi ship sections in between worlds.
It's nice how they mix up enemies so that it's better for you to actually switch characters and make use of their different weapons and exclusive terrenials, though I kind of don't like the kid who uses the solar gun, and I find myself using the swordsman more often than not.

However, the game gets bonus points for not requiring me to find sunlight to power up my guys, which can be hard these days.

I'd recommend it.

Once you beat the game there is a New Game+ mode where you can increase the difficulty. There is also more content if you do NG+. I won't spoil it but it's worth it.

I ordered this game last week, still have yet to recieve it in the mail.
Like someone else, Final Fantasy III is taking up all my time, so I dont mind.

I read a few reviews, which is what made me order it, but I honestly know nothing about the game. I've seen maybe 3 screenshots, kinda an impulse buy. (It was free anyway. Gift cards.)

Cant wait.

Back