Who else is gonna try to get a 6900xt today?

I got to the cart warning - something something extra steps we have to take due to blah blah blah - then it just crashed out - wouldn't go further. Maybe I'll get lucky like I did with the Radeon VII? But I'm not going to hold my breath that's for sure. Scalpers gonna scalp!

Seems my 6900 XT has not yet moved from a warehouse...somewhere. "Order in Process," and no alert from FedEx yet.

1607629332190.png

FrgMstr Maybe they were selling future stock? Expecting a slow boat from China?
Maybe it is jammed up your ass? I guess anything is possible if we are going to play the "What if" game.

I am just sharing information as I always do. We will see what happens.

Maybe it is jammed up your ass? I guess anything is possible if we are going to play the "What if" game.

I am just sharing information as I always do. We will see what happens.
Just checked, didn't find it there.

Spoke with AMD today.Scheduled to ship Friday or Monday.
2nd over sight by Lisa Su.
Hire more shipping personal & server space around launch of new product.Rep stated overloaded.
7-15 days may be accurate on shipping time.
Ordered water block.(y)

No sign of any new stock on the uk site either over the last few days :(.

I just don't have the time to constantly check if something is in stock. So if they do come in and out it really has become pointless wasting time with random checks. Have a number of auto notify for cards and only received one email out of like 25 auto notifies for both AMD and Nvidia cards, so that is not even a viable method either. Eventually cards will be around and when ripped for the picking I will probably get one.

Check your emails.

Thank you for ordering from AMD.com Online Store on December 8, 2020. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Estimated delivery date:
Friday 12/11/2020 by end of day

oh and Kyle informed AMD you purchased a card.Silence on phone.Scuffling in background.......
I hear Lisa su scream fuk that guy-

Last edited:
My 6900 shipped today - email and FedEx show it’s coming from DRI Digital River in CA. Delivery eta Tuesday...

Not holding out for card tomorrow. Label created Wednesday. FedEx reports no updates.Requested center of die;).Have to call my contact.LOL.
6900 - Copy.PNG

Last edited:
Got email from Newegg, was shopping, by the time I could respond the Gigabyte 6900XT -> Out Of Stock. Well at least something is happening. Seems like I am the one that missteps when opportunity knocks at the door. Mess up at AMD which could or could not landed me a card, same at BestBuy and twice now on Newegg.
Email was at 7:05 pm today.

Last edited:
As of this morning Bumped a day.
Thinking Monday.

Scheduled delivery:
Saturday 12/12/2020 by end of day

Need to dig the chiller out of hibernation.I do not enjoy sitting in my boxers while overclocking.
This gen of cards are toasty.

Looking at serial number of card.
At least a 1,000 cards where available on launch day.Uneducated guess.

Edit: Just now received text from fedex.
12/12 delivery signature.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get a 6900XT order either direct from AMD (or from anywhere else for that matter) AFTER that initial launch batch on the 8th? Like are they restocking a few of them per day ? Or are there essentially no more cards available?

I saw a XFX 6900XT on Newegg Business up for almost a hour last night. I could have easily got one, but i'm a chode who wants the RT for Cyberpunk, so I skipped it.

Point being, make sure you pay attention to Newegg Business, they have different stock.

I saw a XFX 6900XT on Newegg Business up for almost a hour last night. I could have easily got one, but i'm a chode who wants the RT for Cyberpunk, so I skipped it.

Point being, make sure you pay attention to Newegg Business, they have different stock.
Something similar happened a couple months back with a 3080. Was up for like 20 minutes when everywhere else they were sold out within seconds. Most of the orders ended up voided because they massively oversold their stock.

Has anyone been able to get a 6900XT order either direct from AMD (or from anywhere else for that matter) AFTER that initial launch batch on the 8th? Like are they restocking a few of them per day ? Or are there essentially no more cards available?
I was able to get a Sapphire 6900XT yesterday with the drop at NewEgg at 4PM (Already got tracking number). There were some other 6800XT models available as well at the same time, including the TUF, Merc and Phantom Gaming (Asus, XFX, AsRock). Supposedly there were some AMD cpu's like the 5900X at the same time, but I cannot confirm that as I was not looking.

Quick and dirty OC time spy result.Its movie night.

Attachments

• F1 - Copy.PNG
    F1 - Copy.PNG
    548.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wow, FedEx now says delivery Thur Dec 17th shipping from MN - was delivery Tues Dec 15th shipped from CA. Wonder what's going on... I'll certainly take two lol...

14-150-846-01.jpg

Man thats a nice looking card from xfx this go round.....think i would have got it lol

Wow, FedEx now says delivery Thur Dec 17th shipping from MN - was delivery Tues Dec 15th shipped from CA. Wonder what's going on... I'll certainly take two lol...
Sounds like they made a label, then changed their minds. Maybe they ran out of cards in CA? At least they're still sending one. Let us know if it's still frozen when you get it and if it smells like lutefisk after it thaws out. :)

Quick and dirty run.Its movie night.
2200-2700 1.065V. Memory 2150 Fast. 15% power limit. 100% fan.CPU & RAM default.
Thats more than Twice the performance i currently have (7700).....That would be the largest upgrade i ever got for a new card. Whice model you have? Reference?

Man thats a nice looking card from xfx this go round.....think i would have got it lol

XFX got it correct with 6900 xtx PCB on 6800 xt. From that image of XFX 6900 XT, this missed the boat with 2 power connectors.Maybe ill eat these words.
Operating AMD Reference card.Wish i had another 100 watt added to limit.Wonder what igor and the boys are up to? MPT anyone?
Quality AIB should clock like a monster as power limit is low on reference design. Do not recall this sample over 293 watt.According to GPUZ.

Highest boost i recorded to date 2893.This will be a fun card with block and 3rd party tool.

Last edited:
AMD weak spot RT.Oddest card i have ever overclocked.Once it sinks in.Makes sense.Max watts ever drawn 294.

Attachments

• PR GPUZ - Copy.PNG
    PR GPUZ - Copy.PNG
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
Back