Who else is gonna try to get a 6900xt today?

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
Considering 6800 non XT aib models are significantly more expensive than the 6800xt msrp, a 6900xt reference card at msrp is actually looking like a ::gulp:: good value right now. Who would have ever thought that a thousand dollar card could tick that box?

I'll see after the review, either 3080 or 6900xt.

Been 2 months without a GPU.

I see 5 ASRock without a picture but I bet people are already camped out for them.
I am sure they are. Employees there said people been lining up just about everyday to buy up all the hot ticket items for the past 2 months.

Going to try, but am fully prepared to come out empty handed.

waiting on newegg and bestbuy, amazon is just too much of a mess for me to bother, hopefully bestbuy will dole out some inventory slowly and give us a chance, or they might get zero stock. It's all up to lucky today

If only these people had some place to be... like work....
Yea only reason I am not out there trying to finally get a CPU and GPU. I have no vacation days left for the year. I will camp out for a 3080ti next year tho.

waiting on newegg and bestbuy, amazon is just too much of a mess for me to bother, hopefully bestbuy will dole out some inventory slowly and give us a chance, or they might get zero stock. It's all up to lucky today
Best Buy didn't release their 6800 or 6800 XT cards until 2 weeks later during the 3060 Ti launch day.

The other MC that is farther away showing sold out. I would think that one since it is the bigger MC would get stock.

Westmont and Chicago were both showing 5 in stock 10 minutes ago. Chicago still shows 5

:: cracks f5 pointer finger and shift key pinkee:: Alright I'm ready to do this. Post any links to purchase-able web 6900xt you see. AMD - NEWEGG - BESTBUY. Crunch time.

I see 6900xt added to amd site now....but not for sale atm....buy direct link takes you to a 3950x...good luck all.

I'm not seeing it for sale on AMD.com. That's the closest I got to getting a 6800 was from AMD.com direct.

the newegg link I posted had just gone live...so keep refreshing...and if you go to AMD'd main page..it says 6900xt...but yeah...no link in the 6000 series yet...still refreshing here..

I was able to add one to my cart on newgg through discord link but it was out of stock when I tried to move forward lol

AMD has 5900x, 5800x and 5600x for sell right now

Back