Who else can't wait for Gun? (Old west style game, out nov. 8th on consoles/pc)

Stiler

[H]F Junkie
It's been far too long we've had a good old west style game and it looks like it's going to be a blast to play.

Good open-ended enviroment, etc. Horseback travel/shooting, brawls, good ole' scalping :p.

IGN just put up a small preview here:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/662/662289p1.html

and the website for the game has been launched aswell:
http://gunthegame.com/flash.html

if you haven't already, then d/l and watch some of the trailers.

Already preordered my copy from gamestop :cool:. One of the few games I plan to actually get on release day this year.

This looks good to me.
I'll be getting it too.
Strikes me as a modern Outaws.
Thanks,
Bloefield

Yea, outlaws was such a fun game, loved the story/style to it a lot aswell.

I've been looking forward to this game for a LONG time. I can't wait to be able to play it!

I LOVE westerns, and the utter lack of western themed video games has pissed me off to no end. Here's hoping this makes up for the lack in the past years.

I can't wait to play this game. My only thing is, how well will the controls work on the PC? I played The Punisher game, and they seem to be played about the same, so it should work out just fine.

Maybe I will go get a Xbox 360 controller to play this game, since it works with WinXP.

Red ded revolver was great. One of the very few shooters that I enjoyed on console.

<excited>
This game looks wicked.
</excited>

It definatly looks interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

When I first heard about Gun I thought it was a xbox360 game only (from this year E3 info I read). I was really disappointed that it didn't come out on PC since it seems so nice. A couple of days ago, some new Gun trailers were released at gametrailers.com and at the end, it says on PC & xbox360 so I was really happy :D

Anyway, I really can't wait to get my hands on this game. It seems a lots of fun and there are so little far west games that this will be different then all the other FPS currently out there.

I really wish they would make another Outlaws, it was such a great game and a great soundtrack to boot!

Back