Who are you in mercy?

I am:

• [H]ardened weapon: shred every sucker into oblivion!!

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • [S]aint with guns: let the mates live. I show most mercy.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 50% off killer, death to some and mercy to others.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Please help, I cnt decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
Do you kill all to get the worst possible ending or do you let everyone live unless game makes you slay someone? How about a 50% killer, annoying NPCs die, but others stay alive?

Mates, I find myself disturbingly evil when it comes to games. This is frightening. What about you?

I don't think any sane person just picks the same answer every time no matter the circumstances. Context matters and we don't have any. I might pick either of those options depending on the situation.

... shoot did i just take this too seriously?

I kill them all, some I kill in creative ways if possible.

That guy in the end of Watch Dogs 1 - dead.
Doctors in The Last of Us, all dead. I have killed them in multiple ways.
They only live if the game is scripted for them to live.

tenor.gif

Almost always a lawful good character. Even when I try to play bad, I end up feeling guilty and go back to being a paragon.
This, although occasionally I have an urge to fight the invincible guard hoard, I don't know if I'd have the same compulsion in this game.

I don't think any sane person just picks the same answer every time no matter the circumstances. Context matters and we don't have any. I might pick either of those options depending on the situation.

... shoot did i just take this too seriously?

That is how I play. And if I replay a game with choices I often end up making the same ones again. I have to be sure I choose the ones I didn't pick last time. First play through - rationale thought. I seldom get to a 2nd play thorugh for games these days though.

Most games give you better gear and/or more XP if you play as the nice guy. I usually go that route as a result. I'm greedy when it comes to rewards. If that isn't a factor, I'm all for eradicating everything.

Back