Who are you in GPU? Please. Thank you!

Who are you in GPU? Please vote, thank you!!

• Total voters
I voted RTX 3090 but I'm just an average gamer plays stupid shooting games (CODMW) all day with a 3090....

Well I am still on a 980 right now, so I assuming the best option will be (S)oft Gamer.

Which is true. Since upgrading to a 1440p monitor, I haven't been able to play anything modern really. I play mostly older games right now. Will be building a new rig next year with a 3080/6800XT level of performance.

Right now I don´t have a desktop, only a laptop, but when I manage to build a new one next year, will definitely go for mid-range. Unless I score a good deal on the top end cards.

I usually buy the best I can affird and upgrade ever generation for some reason . 1080ti > nvlink 2080tis > now on a 3090.

I chose |H|are gaming because rabbits run fast. It runs faster than any GPU and it covers a large distance. It has really low power consumption, tends to keep a low profile and has realistic hair physics. If it runs hot, you can pour water on it and use soap w/o causing it to break, unless you put it below water, then you have about a minute before it dies. Rabbits are fairly cheap too. From free to under $100. There are designer rabbits that cost more, but the function is roughly the same. Only issue with rabbits is that if they run for a long time, they just stop, however, they will instantly run again when they sense the time is right. If you need RTX, a rabbit is full of RTX goodness. Just change the light around it and see it change in real time at over 200fps in eye resolution. If they do run low on power, feed it carrots which run from about 75 cents to a 'hare' over a dollar for a bushel of some. Not sure I covered all the |H|are attributes. maybe another can expand on this. The Radeon Rabbit, a Hare better at lower cost.

1080's in SLI was my last SLI rig, all about the single most powerful card I can get. For Turing, that was a 2080Ti FTW3... Titian class was not worth the extra money for me then. However; for Ampere, I have my eyes on a 3090 FTW3.

All I use my home PC for is gaming.... well, other than remoting into my work PC for working from home... lol

I thought I was medium looking at the vote options comparing performance, but then seeing taco's clarification post, I changed it to Hare. 1080 ti here, waiting for evga hydro copper edition to upgrade.

Back