Who are you in GPU? Please. Thank you!

Who are you in GPU? Please vote, thank you!!

• Total voters

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
In order to better asses the current market position, we would like our fellow forum member input to better guide us in designing future exciting product experience! Please take a moment to cast your vote! Thank you,

yours truly,
UltraTaco management team

Please vote!!:)

Hare gaming? is that some sort of rabbit club?
That was just one of the typos that made me Lolz. Taco needs to get the lettuce and tortilla debris out from under his keys. ;)

(My vote was Medium...check sig. I've been waiting for a price/performance that met my wants. Based on AMDs release info, I'll be buying a 6800xt and maybe one or two 6700-class cards. Not sure if that makes me a Hare or not.)

How is this poll answerable? We are all 'soft or non' unless we paid shit - stupid money to the scalpers.

Or is it an aspirational poll - i.e. 'who do you want to be, once the industry quits playing asinine games with us' type thing?

Also - Extremist w/3090 is inapt. How about 'spending lots of money on a non-gamer card for negligible benefits'?

I voted 3080 / 3080ti - I actually prefer to buy the 3090 equivalent, but only do it every other generation. I think that rules me out of the truly extreme.

I'm on a Vega 56 right now, because I sold my 2080Ti to buy a 3090.

But now I have a surgery coming up, and I'm not so [H]ard that I'll take a GPU over a life-altering surgery.

I'll have to save a few pennies.
I know, life decisions right? I just had 2 tendons repaired in my foot/ankle. Way I look at it, we fix ourselves now. By Feb/March when we're been back to work, all the Radeon 6000 series and 5900/5950X Zen3's will probably be in plentiful stock. Plus Radeon drivers will have matured for 6000 series. Hold out man, hold out.

Who are you in GPU?
I'm a Great Pharmaceutical User ;)

ps the poll is premature.
Most people probably dont know whether they will get their 3080/3090, nobody has a 3080ti.

Sold my 2080 Ti a little while ago, right now I'm on a GT 1030, waiting for AMD's new cards to arrive to make my decision which card is more suitable for me.

Same boat (except mine was a 2080S). Currently got a... Radeon 270x (I think), but when the times comes will be one of Taco's [H]ard|Bunnies with either a RTX 3080 or a RX 6800 XT. Feeling more like I'm steering towards a RX 6800 XT, mind you.

No need to have 3080ti to be eligible for a vote. This poll is about what you usually go for. If you always go for top of the line, you cn vote for maximum score! Taco used nvidia because that's what she's most familiar with. If you used amd counterpart that's similar performance to medium, that's where your vote goes. If you mod her to heaven nd she's hard, you cn place your vote in that aisle:)

Besides, votes are changeable, full replacement nd/or refund, satisfaction guaranteed!

If you feel like you need to refrain from voting for now, we understand. We will always be there for yoy:)
Not to worry, it was beer confusion :)
Thanks for clarifying.

Top of the line non-titan - went from a 2080TI to a 3080, and my 5700XT system is going to a 6800XT most likely. Haven't had a need for titan-level yet.

Is a 1080Ti soft now? I'd say I'm [H]ard enough not to give AMD or nVidia my $$$ until they produce a card that's actually an upgrade at a price comparable to what I paid for my current card.

I'm going to try to get a 6800XT.

Poll is a bit misleading. You could have a very high end card and do very little gaming and there are going to be a few that game a lot with some really low end cards.

Mates, plase, you are making this harder tha it has to be.😵🤪

You pick the election that best corresponds with your power limit. If you bought a titan 3 generations ago, you are still extreme, you just haven't upgraded yet. If you bought a 2060, you are soft. If you plan to buy 3060, you are also soft, but you don't have to vote yet.

Of course for example a rtx2060 is going to be faster than say...gtx495gx, but that's no matter.

This poll is about voting what general market you're after. Please, you're making my flavour ooze out with all this confusion!!

This is easy!! Be gentle!!

So a s10000 makes me hard as fuck? What if I buy a 980ti today? That surly can't be that [H]

In order to better asses the current market position, we would like our fellow forum member input to better guide us in designing future exciting product experience! Please take a moment to cast your vote! Thank you,

yours truly,
UltraTaco management team

Please vote!!:)
Better Asses are a most promiscuous target!

It means you were hard as f*** but have become a wimp lol.
It means GPU companies need to step their game up. If I cant buy a dual GPU card that can pull 500w once I up the core voltage and get rid of any pesky power limits I'm not interested :p

Honestly tho my watercooled overclocked 290 can still handle every game I throw at it
CPU Bound on Source2 engine with an overclocked 3930k but enough for 1080p. Monitors are finally starting to get good so maybe a jump to 1440 soon. Honestly I don't want more than 1-2ms input lag.

Ahh, this whole election is flawed. No one understands how to properly vote :(😣💔💔

Taco uses gtx460 and when she upgrades, it's always xx60 series model. Hence soft(flaccus?)

Maximum example: ^^

If your usually a xx70 version buyer OR EQUIVALENT, then ur medium. If you shoot for xx80 type card or equivalent, ur hard!!😊👍

The most flawed poll you ever voted for!!😋👻
in that case, I changed my vote to [H]arecore. even tho I can't afford to buy high-end at launch, I'd rather have an older high-end one than a new midrange (I go this way with laptops and cameras too) Next year if the world hasn't ended I hope to find a 2080S/2080Ti/RadVII for $300-400 and overclock it muchly on water.

I currently have 2080Ti but I'm always going for the top cards that are reasonably priced. I think I fit in the 3080/3080Ti crowd since they barely exist. 2080Ti is the top dog currently since no faster card is currently available ;)

Back