Whiteboard/drawing application for floor plans?

aronesz

Limp Gawd
A user that I assisted was printing out the floor plan for another facility of the Company, and drawing on those printouts with different colored highlight markers -- things like where tables should be moved, where certain items are to be deployed, etcetera.

The user asked me if there is a program out there that she could use to draw on the floor plan on the computer (and then print them out or e-mail to managers and higher ups') rather than needing to print out the PDF that contains an image of the floor plan and drawing on it with different colored highlight markers.

Suggestions?

Greetings,

We knew about Visio, but may require having to redraw the entire floor plan from scratch as we only have an image of it (or like an AutoCAD/SolidWorks drawing).

I have established her on Paint.NET though. In combination with using Adobe Reader's screenshot function (can get any vector-based resolution we want) and PDF Creator, we can get a floor plan image from the original PDF into Paint.NET, and from Paint.NET "print" it as an equally high quality PDF with all the overlays.

Back