White 600Ts in stock

Redbeard

Official Corsair Rep.
I get about 3-4 PMs or emails a week about this, so I figured I'd let you guys know. Newegg put the Special Edition White Graphite 600Ts up today on their website.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139005&cm_re=600t-_-11-139-005-_-Product

For those wondering, the other changes (aside from color) over the standard 600T are the windowed side panel (with optional mesh insert for 4x120mm) and the faster 200mm fans (still white LED) for increased cooling potential.

christ, i wish i knew about this a week ago. would have been perfect for an up coming build. skipped the standard 600t for the lack of a side window. considered that white nzxt, but the construction was so shoddy. maybe next time.

Good to see this case finally get a window. Almost bought one of these but didn't because it didn't have a side window.

what about a Canadian release? checked all over the web but couldn't find anyone that ships to Canada

++++ should get theirs within a few weeks.

As for limited, that depends on sales. If people like them, they'll stay around.

yeah, I saw one at CeBiT 2011 and didn't know what it was, lol. Too, uh, clear of mind at the time to read the darn placard under it.

Redbeard...

Is there a way to get the better fans on the black corsair 600T? I got mine when it first came out so iv got the terrible original fans lol

Back