Which XboX One X , monitor question and overall gameplay question.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. Guys. After my many problems and issues with pc 9900K ,Rtx 2080 Ti ,32gb ram( mental issues too and afraid of pc problems etc ) i decided to buy just console.
Which from this list buy? It will be my first XBOX ONE X.Never had an console.

1. Which Xbox One X ,choose from that shop list: ( what game with console doesnt matter )
https://www.x-kom.pl/szukaj?q=xbox one x

2.How smooth is gameplay in games like Battlefield 5 and fps shooters. I mean something like how smooth.

3.That monitor will be fine ? I have that monitor:
AORUS AD27QD ( 1440HZ ) 27inch Freesync/Gsymc

enhanced games are 60fps. I think BFV is 60fps.

144hz monitor is a waste of money.

Any 4k 60 Hz monitor will be good and Freesync is supported by Xbones, but I'm not sure any games actually take advantage of it though. HDR support would be a good bonus as well since console games utilize it a lot more than PC games.

But as a person who has a similar gaming PC and all consoles, I would recommend picking up a PS4 Pro as well just for its exclusives, as they are better than most of the games I've played on any other platform for the past several years. I haven't really touched my Xbone much since all of its games are on PC and PS4 as well, so when I do play it, it's usually for an older game on backward compatibility like Red Dead Redemption that got a 4k patch for Xbone X.

I have Xbox One X. And monitor 27inch AORUS AD27QD, 1440P 120HZ ( using HDMI ).
So using internal scaling i can choose 4K resolution with 60hz.
My question is. Which will be better to play using 1440P 120HZ or using 4K with 60HZ ( this is with scaling ).

Is this normal? I have low latency ( GAME MODE ) greyed out.
I don't see any reference to a "game mode" or "low latency" mode for the AD27QD.

EDIT: If you're referring to "Auto low latency mode" on the Xbox One then you can't enable that unless you have a display connected with HDMI 2.1.

Last edited:
When i change on XBOX settings to 1080P 60hz game is still locket at 30fps like on 1440P. But when i turn on performance mode IN GAME ( 1080P )then i have 60 fps. Is this normal?

When i change on XBOX settings to 1080P 60hz game is still locket at 30fps like on 1440P. But when i turn on performance mode IN GAME ( 1080P )then i have 60 fps. Is this normal?
The FPS options are game-dependent. What game are you playing?

I bought Jedi Fallen order with console. KEY was free. But game is boring or i am too old? ;) But graphically fantastic.

Now downloading GEARS OF WAR 5 :) I bought today.

So Jedi Fallen order when i choose 1080P resolution in xbox monitor settings there will be still 30 fps without performance option on?

PS:
I must say that i am very close to monitor i see slowish gameplay with 30 fps. But when i am 2-3 meters away from monitor my eyes didnt notice so much this.

Last edited:
Framerate is game-dependent. Most Xbox One games play at 30 FPS regardless of resolution chosen. Jedi: Fallen Order has options in-game for Performance or Quality mode, the former playing at 60 FPS (targeted) 900p-1080p dynamic resolution and the latter playing at 30 FPS (solid) 1080p-1440p dynamic resolution. Gears 5 is one of the few games that plays at 4K and 60 FPS without the need to change game options.

But Far Cry 5, Division 2, Metro Exodus all have only 30 fps. Is this playable?

But Far Cry 5, Division 2, Metro Exodus all have only 30 fps. Is this playable?
Have not played Far Cry 5 or Metro Exodus on my One X, but The Division 2 is perfectly playable and looks great. Really the only game I find unplayable on consoles is Dark Souls 3.

The Xbox has a pretty weak CPU. It was what AMD had at the time and it is mostly responsible for poor frame rates. Next generation should be better hopefully since it will be using a much better CPU.

Back