Which WoW Add-ons do you use?

When I still played I used Bongo Bars, FuBar (plus a ton of plugins), X-Perl, Quartz casting bar, and some other stuff. Those were just the main ones I used.

Recipe Radar, Cartographer, Quest helper, Atlas...there was a good write up of the top 10 mods in gamespydaily like a month ago or so. Should look into it. I found most of them to be pretty useful.

Ace2- library
CT RaidAssist- raid health monitoring and alerts (don't use it for much anymore now that I have Grid)
Deadly Boss Mods- timers and notifications for bosses in the end game instances
DrumBeat- coordinates use of Leatherworking drums
Grid- raid health monitor
Natur EnemyCastBar- shows what your target is casting (still using 8.7.6, limited functionality since the 2.4 client patch)
Omen- threat meter
Proximo- arena opponent information
Recount- combat logger
Wardrobe2- allows you to set up gear sets and switch between them quickly
Wowhead Looter- collects stats for wowhead.com and shows coordinates when you open the map.

Deadly Boss Mod: Needed for Raids. REALLY useful. Useful for BG's too.
Quest Helper: really bad ass when you are lvling a char fast or doing dailys. Points out where to go on the map and which is the fastest way to go.
Omen: Threat Meter. Lets you know if you have aggro.
X-Perl: changes your interface. Your toon pic in the upper corner is 3d and moves. Same when you click on someone else. What is really nice is that you can click on the enemy and see what their talents are so you know how to fight them without trying to look at their talent tree. Another thing that is great is you can set it up anyway you please. I have mine set up to still feel like I'm using the stock interface but it just looks better. Here is what it looks like for me. http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/8766/wowscrnshot061008131041rl8.jpg
If you want to d/led it, here is a link. http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/3416/
Minicoords: Really useful if you need to know exactly where to go but there are better ones.
DOTimer: Counts down your dots so you know which DOT is more effective. Useful for Locks but that's about it.

Bartender3, Qbar, Quartz, Fubar with a few plugins, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow, the free version of Carbonite, my favorite - Jobs'a'goodn, plus a few odds and ends.

I swap addons in and out if find something with better functionality than something i am using.

While I don't play WoW anymore, these were the mods that I used. With jWoWUpdater, managing all these mods is quite easy and I recommend the program to anyone if you are not using an updating program already.

WOW INTERFACE MODS
====================

Align
MikScrollingBattleText

WOW ACE MODS
==============

Bartender 3
BigWigs
Cartographer
Cartographer_Fishing
Carotgrapher_Herbalism
ClearFont 2
CowTip
ElkBuffBars
FuBar
ArenaFu
CharmsFu
ClockFu
DungeonDiFu
DurablityFu
FactionsFu
GarbageFu
LocationFu
MailFu
MoneyFu
PerformanceFu
QuestsFu
uFriends
uGuild
Grid
HatTrick
LittleWigs
Mobhealth
Omen
Pitbull
Prat
Skinner
Violation
cyCircled
cyCirled Vol
ora2
simpleMiniMap
xLoot

i generally use a bar mod. there are many, with different levels of complexity

interface mod. changes the char portraits and targeting, can move them around, ect

bag mod. i REALLY dont know why wow doesnt have this built in yet.

auctioneer. let it scan the auction house a few times a week for a few weeks and you have a general idea what to sell things for.

mobinfo. lets you see the mobs health/mana numbers (estimated).

titan panel. little bar at the top with configurable info (location, money, bagspace, ammo, fps, all kinds of stuff). can be integrated with other mobs like dps meters.

if you are leveling new, quest helper might appeal to you.

Cartographer
Questhelper
Titan Panel
Auctioneer
OmniCC
Flightmap
Bongos
Xperl
Mobmap
Necrosis
Clearfont
All in one inventory