which will run hotter under load? 2080 Super FTW3 or 2080ti FE?

Damn Dirty Ape

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking for which will fill my case with the lesser amounts of heat during gaming sessions - the evga 2080 super ftw3 or a founders edition 2080ti?

Trying to lower the heat in my h210i itx case.

Really the amount of heat is the same between founders and partners. Partner cards just are better at removing the heat from the components. Like Rvenger said a blower would be better at venting it out of the case if you really are that concerned about it or get a hybrid card. The 2080 Ti uses more power and puts out more heat than the 2080 though.

A founders 2080Ti isn't a blower card...

In your case, the only way to lower the heat is to either 1). Increase ventilation or 2). Use less power. I'd think that the founders 2080Ti would actually be slightly cooler as it's going to stick closer to the 250W TDP number vs. whatever EVGA allows with their FTW cards.

As stated above, the best solution is a hybrid card of some sort, but they aren't cheap.

A founders 2080Ti isn't a blower card...

In your case, the only way to lower the heat is to either 1). Increase ventilation or 2). Use less power. I'd think that the founders 2080Ti would actually be slightly cooler as it's going to stick closer to the 250W TDP number vs. whatever EVGA allows with their FTW cards.

As stated above, the best solution is a hybrid card of some sort, but they aren't cheap.
EVGA sells blower cards since they are the best option in some cases.

Back