Which Steam free to play games for a girl?

Gabriel

2[H]4U
Which free games on Steam could I recommend to a girl that likes playing animal crossing on the 3DS? Multiplayer/co-op games are a plus!

I looked at a few seconds of a Youtube video to see what Animal Crossing was. I am scarred for life.

I guess I'm failing to see how gender relates?

Well, to be fair, it's very rare to come across a girl who enjoys games like CoD or BF. So if a typical girl ask for some recommendation, these games are not the first to cross our mind. Games like WoW or Sims on the other hand have a larger female audience and so there's a higher chances that a girl would like them, statistically speaking.

My wife really enjoyed To The Moon (great game/story imo). She is currently addicted to MyVegas, Plants vs Zombies 2, and surprisingly GTA V (she mostly likes to drive around and run people over and occasionally go on a rampage with the bat). Saints Row 3 for co-op is also a good option. And as always, Little Big Planet is a huge hit with almost anyone.

black light retribution. is a really good fps, seems like a lot of girls play it.
l4d2, not free but only $5, i have many girl friends that play it. mainly because its simple.
dota 2, i know girls love lol so dota 2 is similar.
team fortress 2.

any thing whit zombies in it my wife trys then runs away form my pc the first zombie she sees

Alien swarm? I know girls who aren't "hardcore gamers" who play that.

Tried that in the past and it was okay.

Portal 2 co-op was the best though. I know it isn't free to play but it can be had for cheap. It is nice because you can play it at your own pace and don't need a 3rd or 4th person.

Again not free, but Mass Effect 1-3 is popular. Due to the story and fact you can play as a female. I bet Tomb Raider is popular for that reason as well.

Last edited:
wouldnt it depend on the woman?? I know some that the sims is enough for them.. know others that want to play UT , Rage, Metro 2033 , every thing.. and know a few girls that are happy with card games..

so what kind of girl is this?
Sims or Serious Sam?

I managed to get my girlfriend to play spiral knights on steam. she loves the gameplay and the art style

Back