which spiderman game is the most fun?

Dome

2[H]4U
I've recently had the urge to play one of the spiderman games. i always enjoyed swinging around new york when i get bored. it's a fun way to kill some time.

which version was the most fun? story doesn't matter, i'll play through and then just want to swing around sometimes

Web of Shadows. Fuck the reviews.
QFT

*any cinematics that aren't directly associated with a boss fight are laugably terrible, but they are not at all important.

**the game starts stale with the training segment that runs a bit too long, but get passed that and the game really opens up and becomes a ton of fun. Great combat system. You'll really feel like spidey.

Ultimate Spiderman is a blast, but Web of Shadows is, hands down, the best Spiderman game ever. And if it weren't for Batman Arkham Asylum, it would probably be the best super-hero game, too.

Ultimate Spiderman is a blast, but Web of Shadows is, hands down, the best Spiderman game ever. And if it weren't for Batman Arkham Asylum, it would probably be the best super-hero game, too.

Better than X-Men Origins: Wolverine Unrated? I have to go play it then! I really enjoyed Wolverine game even if the movie wasn't so great.

What about Friend or Foe? Tried the demo and kinda liked it, bought the game and still haven't even unwrapped it!!

I still love Spider-Man 3 for the PC :)

That, and The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin for the Sega Genesis are my favorite :D

Better than X-Men Origins: Wolverine Unrated? I have to go play it then! I really enjoyed Wolverine game even if the movie wasn't so great.

What about Friend or Foe? Tried the demo and kinda liked it, bought the game and still haven't even unwrapped it!!

I'll have to be honest -- I steer clear of movie based games. I didn't even look at screenshots of this game, so I can't tell you how they compare.

I just got it installed on my PC a few hours ago, other than an issue with resolution on the launcher sticking at 1024x768 which I finally found how to set at 1600x1200 that game has been playing smoothly.

It is pretty fun so far. This really shows me how much I suck at the quicktime events (more or so since I don't play games that much I'd say)

I've always likened inFamous to be like playing as an electric spider man. That game was a blast.

^^Lol

What's even more funny is that I thought SPIDERMAN as soon as I saw what you can do with Just Cause 2 and his grappling hook. Haha!

Back