Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

If you really want a 4090, the best places to cop one is to monitor Gigabyte, Asus and MSI US stores. I have seen regular restocks there that doesn't get gobbled up by bots in an instant.
no I have had a few I have sold here. Just mentioning how its looking. As far as msi store I haven't setup octoshop notification for it. But its been a while since other notifications apps notified me about those. zotac store had a drop recently in discord group I follow. Msi and others haven't really dropped much recently so not sure about regular at this point.

I have been able to cop easy at BB drops this time not the initial but the ones after.

MN Micro Center had 5 of the 4090 TUF OC (the expensive ones) this morning when I was there - 10 of the 4080 TUF Gaming. The 4090s were gone within an hour and the 4080s are moving briskly.

Never thought I would see this lmao. One FE 4080 and 2 gigabyte OC models Lmao. Local BB. Doesn’t show up online though. Just was here to pick something up. I think they have them priced wrong there though, scanning the barcode takes you to 1199 non oc base model. I believe these are the ones for 1269.

Attachments

• E9C870C3-2101-4850-BEF2-278BF819819C.jpeg
    E9C870C3-2101-4850-BEF2-278BF819819C.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 41E9B7E4-3C63-470F-AE9C-6D9C3867A412.jpeg
    41E9B7E4-3C63-470F-AE9C-6D9C3867A412.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Never thought I would see this lmao. One FE 4080 and 2 gigabyte OC models Lmao. Local BB. Doesn’t show up online though. Just was here to pick something up. I think they have them priced wrong there though, scanning the barcode takes you to 1199 non oc base model. I believe these are the ones for 1269.
Buyer's remorse or scalper returns. I would bet you.

Honestly, NVidia is missing out IF they are trying to control 4090 inventory. If there was a 4090 on the shelf at my local MC right now, I would have easily walked in and spent the money already. But the more time that goes by, the less I am caring and the more convinced I am that my 3090 will serve me just fine for the forseable future.

Honestly, NVidia is missing out IF they are trying to control 4090 inventory. If there was a 4090 on the shelf at my local MC right now, I would have easily walked in and spent the money already. But the more time that goes by, the less I am caring and the more convinced I am that my 3090 will serve me just fine for the forseable future.
I really think given how the notifications for me have died out on 4090 may be a small drop be newegg or zotac store (once in last 3 weeks). Nvidia might be hoping people get tired and buy the dumb ass priced 4080. I just don't think its working. So You are right most people rather get that 4090 for that price and for nvidia to not be pumping out as many as they can its a shame lmao. All sort of is back firing on them.

Last edited:
well bots got the bb drop today lmao. Algo updated it looks like tested it out as soon as it dropped and never got past line.

I had one in cart and then lost it, what a joke. I have an FE but trying to get one for my buddy. The guy I got mine from got his through Geforce experience somehow? Annoying as fuck Nvidia wouldn't do more releases though GFE so maybe that could help the bot situation.

I had one in cart and then lost it, what a joke. I have an FE but trying to get one for my buddy. The guy I got mine from got his through Geforce experience somehow? Annoying as fuck Nvidia wouldn't do more releases though GFE so maybe that could help the bot situation.
it must have been a tiny drop on the 4090s, or bots got upgraded but the way the notifications have been slow it probably was a tiny drop.

I mean rtx 4080s are still available after the drop lmao.

well bots got the bb drop today lmao. Algo updated it looks like tested it out as soon as it dropped and never got past line.
Wasn't bots. You're probably not considering just how many kids are camping discord alerts -Fixit/Falco/InventoryBot etc. -- thousands to tens of thousands.

Last edited:
Wasn't bots. You're probably not considering just how many kids are camping their PCs waiting for ifixit/Falco/etc discord alerts -- thousands to tens of thousands.

And regardless, people already with a 4090 that keep trying to buy more over and over, to then complain about bots comes across as a little silly.

Wait so you are saying bots don't try to buy these cards? Don't be sure about 0 bots being involved lmao.

Wait so you are saying bots don't try to buy these cards? Don't be sure about 0 bots being involved lmao.
Nope, I didn't say zero bots are involved but interesting strawman. Looking over many different discords you could see who was checking out what, and it wasnt primarily bots making out on this BB drop. When you have thousands of people camping discord and Twitter alerts then it becomes indistinguishable from- and may as well be bots.

And again, not sure why you're sweating "bots" so hard if your motivation is the same.

Last edited:
Nope, I didn't say zero bots are involved but interesting strawman. Looking over many different discords I could see who was checking out what, and it wasnt primarily bots campiny BB. Again when you have thousands of people camping discord and Twitter alerts then it because indistinguishable from- and may as well be bots.

And again, not sure why you're sweating "bots" so hard if your motivation is the same anyway.
You mainly slammed on my bots argument. I literally said in another comment it’s either shitty inventory, combination of everything. I got one last time when they had last drop and had updated their reservation system. Bots are definitely going after 4090s now more. Because no one wants 4080s. So demand is being pushed higher for 4090s and supply is even less. We are all here to support one another. Not sure why argue about bots vs humans. I get it lot of people want them. You kinda did say it wasn’t bots but I am not here to argue about bots vs humans. Let’s get over that lol.

Reactions: DPI
like this
Get one for MSI with a $1200 mobo bundle Lmao.

Attachments

• 5C4E5CF9-49B8-436C-B828-1B285F0EF773.png
    5C4E5CF9-49B8-436C-B828-1B285F0EF773.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 2
Managed to secure mine for MSRP via a user of official nvidia discord server

LMAO no one buying 4080s. You can even get the FE 4080 still at best buy.

So perosnally I wanted a zotac amp edition. Looks damn good and matches my case. But I read up that it uses the same shitty fan bearing as lower models and almost everyone is complaining about the fans.

Scored one on newegg but canceled 20 mins later after reading that almost everyone hates the fans on em, like everyone lmao.

Just realized wanting waterblock meant something like EVGA's old waterblock offerings. I miss EVGA already. I'd just track down an FE card and waterblock it with an EK one.

LMAO looks like mission successful. They sold out now. They have been dropping 4090s with crazy ass mobo prices. I guess there are people who wanna spend 1200 on a board lmao.
Guessing those people think they can turnaround and sell the mobo for either minimal loss or small profit.

Guessing those people think they can turnaround and sell the mobo for either minimal loss or small profit.
you really limit yourself on the market with the mobo. Unless you are willing to use it not sure if you are going to find people going all out for them.

Anyone wants another combo? MSI seems to have found a way to milk more sales out with this lmao. I don't see the 4090s go on sale alone on their site anymore lmao. may be a good way to kill off bots.

https://us-store.msi.com/Graphics-C...TX-40-Series/4090-Z790-CARBON-WIFI-Gaming-Kit
Yea that kit is 2400 plus tax would be more or less 2600 no way no how that board isn't worth 500 after tax (i have very similar the z690 wifi ddr5 edge got it for 280) and that AIO is ridiculous at 250 after tax lol

Yea that kit is 2400 plus tax would be more or less 2600 no way no how that board isn't worth 500 after tax (i have very similar the z690 wifi ddr5 edge got it for 280) and that AIO is ridiculous at 250 fter tax lol
Yea they selling some high margin stuff with it to make more profit lmao. They stopped dropping them alone. I have ran it to it three times now on their website. Last one was with 1200 dollar mobo lmao, that was the silver suprem x.

Back