Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

I might rock with last gen for a bit. Scalpers won’t calm down for 6 months or so Lmao.

I screwed around so long on best buys site that I could have gotten any 4090 I wanted from new egg.
Hell, I could call work and leave for micro center an hour and a half and get one.

Reactions: NKD
like this
Decided to not get a tuf 4090 in my NE cart, my 3090 ftw3 is plenty fine for the AW and since these are no longer money making machines/no lock downs in sight, GL to those trying to resell.
Yeah, seeing as my 3090 is doing just fine at 4K gaming and maintaining 100 FPS+, I am in no rush and will simply wait for the exact card I want based on reviews. You know.... like we USED to be able to do. lol

Yeah, seeing as my 3090 is doing just fine at 4K gaming and maintaining 100 FPS+, I am in no rush and will simply wait for the exact card I want based on reviews. You know.... like we USED to be able to do. lol
Yeah, I'm in no hurry. Once the initial rush settles down, I expect it to be easy to get what you want. That's what I'm going to do.

I screwed around so long on best buys site that I could have gotten any 4090 I wanted from new egg.

I think the main reason why so many are focused on Best Buy is because they are the ONLY place selling the Founder's Edition. Best Buy should not have been the first choice for anyone who wanted an AIB card.

Stock is plentiful? Lol FE and top AIB sold out instantly, and the trash models in a couple of minutes.
yeah I was here early on BB, BH, MSI, Ant, Newegg, and nvidia.com and got the middle finger from all of them. and then newegg banned my IP? just as well, hate giving them money anymore.

Stock is plentiful? Lol FE and top AIB sold out instantly, and the trash models in a couple of minutes.
Bots, bots, everywhere bots. Be patient. Those scalping will see there is no demand to speak of and they'll eat most of what they buy.

Bots, bots, everywhere bots. Be patient. Those scalping will see there is no demand to speak of and they'll eat most of what they buy.

Eat what? Worst case they could probably just submit a return and get their money back.

seems plenty are giving the scalpers what they want, check the sold listings :(

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=16

1665583662366.png

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They ban based on IP? That would be funny for someone on a CGNAT ISP like Starlink.
yeap. gave an email, IP and error code. error said it would unban if the "unusual traffic" stops.

ended up getting a curbside pickup at BB. Not the model I wanted but it will get me sorted until stock is normal.

LOL @ the douchebag scalpers this round. I sure hope this card has plenty of stock and is easy for people to get to screw these scalpers.

Fortunately BB holiday policy has not kicked in yet, so scalpers will only have 15 days to return their cards.

And nobody is paying 10 grand on Ebay for one of these. They are "best offer", or just getting fucked with.

Reactions: erek
like this
I wonder if the BB stores will have stock on the shelves today or is it only pickup orders from online?

Excellent performance on these cards per the reviews.

But for me gaming at 3440 X 1440 @ 120hz, this card is beyond overkill and not needed in my case.

But best of luck to those getting it.

I'd be willing to bet most orders are people fucking with those scalper losers and will cancel as it then has to be relisted. Basically, keeps them from legitimately selling as long as possible.
Thatd be cool, good thinking

I fucking despise US tech retailers.
Tell me you were trying to get the Strix on NewEgg and it wouldn't let you check out? It was "in stock" for more than FIVE MINUTES and I added it to cart like 20 times and tried checking out both through "Secure Checkout" and PayPal and NOTHING WORKED! :mad:

I too fucking despise this whole thing. How hard is it to allow buyers 5 minutes after adding to cart to safely and securely checkout without having to spam F5 a million times?

PNY showing in stock on BB now.

Didn't last long.
Bots own Best Buy system now. I don’t think people buy them in multiples but lot of scalpers even if they are reselling one of them use bots to check out and then sell it on eBay for quick profit.

Bots own Best Buy system now. I don’t think people buy them in multiples but lot of scalpers even if they are reselling one of them use bots to check out and then sell it on eBay for quick profit.
Yep, I just got lucky and got a Gigabyte from BB. I did it the old fashioned manual clicky way.

Back