Which RTX 4090 card are you planning or consider to get?

Had a Gigabyte Master, the card I wanted, at Newegg, checked out and everything. Order processed. And then they send me an email my order is voided due to not enough stock. I'm so sick of Newegg and this whole stupid fucking hobby in general. I'm over this stupid shit.

At least MSI only had a $50 premium for their "OC'd" card. Asus wanted $200 to change the bios.

Reactions: cvinh
like this
Well, I placed an order on a lower end model from NewEgg. 15 minutes later, order voided due to insufficient stock.

Had a Gigabyte Master, the card I wanted, at Newegg, checked out and everything. Order processed. And then they send me an email my order is voided due to not enough stock. I'm so sick of Newegg and this whole stupid fucking hobby in general. I'm over this stupid shit.
Good, hope you decide to not give them your business anymore, they are trash.

I was able to get a Gigabyte Windforce from newegg. Definitely not my first choice, but it does fit my case. The silver lining is that it will take a week to get here (thanks Newegg), so if I find a better one between now and then, I can just return it.

Currently in "Packaging" status. Yep, definitely got it.

Good, hope you decide to not give them your business anymore, they are trash.

And where are you supposed to order from? Amazon for new Tech is a joke. BNH photo was trash, Best Buy sells out instantly due to to being very bottable. Nvidia store is laughable. Literally no other place to order from unless you have a micro center to get it in person.

And where are you supposed to order from? Amazon for new Tech is a joke. BNH photo was trash, Best Buy sells out instantly due to to being very bottable. Nvidia store is laughable. Literally no other place to order from unless you have a micro center to get it in person.
Any of those honestly. I have been burned by Newegg before and will never buy from them again. Their support dept is terrible and not to mention the refurbished crap you can't touch with a 10ft pole because they don't even inspect their own inventory.

My local Micro Center STILL has 5 different 4090 card versions in stock. This release does not bother me, just wait out the first month of idiocy of people trying to scalp and once more stock is in, fuck them over and buy for retail in store or online... Even when times were bad, I snagged my 3090 in 2020 3 months after release by walking into the store.

My local Micro Center STILL has 5 different 4090 card versions in stock. This release does not bother me, just wait out the first month of idiocy of people trying to scalp and once more stock is in, fuck them over and buy for retail in store or online... Even when times were bad, I snagged my 3090 in 2020 3 months after release by walking into the store.

Not everyone has a MC around the corner...

But you're right about the stock situation. Nvidia knows they have way too much stock and tried to cancel part of their TSMC order. TSMC wouldn't let it happen and now they are going to have a metric shit ton of cards.

Well let's see how soon they get restocked.

That doesn't work for those of us that have jobs come out we cannot sit around for days pressing F5 looking for random trickle of stock to come in. It's either launch or nothing.

Has anyone here used a 'bot' successfully to purchase GPUs? I'm so sick of F5'ing like it was 1999 and not being able to get a card. Nvidia's website sucks so badly that it never changed from 'Coming Soon'. :rolleyes:

Same here, I said F those demon scalpers and waited just two months.

Walked into my Microcenter in November 2020 and picked up my Gigabyte RTX-3080 for regular $799 price.

Has anyone here used a 'bot' successfully to purchase GPUs? I'm so sick of F5'ing like it was 1999 and not being able to get a card. Nvidia's website sucks so badly that it never changed from 'Coming Soon'. :rolleyes:

I'd like to know why they don't let you simply submit your order and automatically put it through once stock arrives.

Or just wait a few weeks. It’s not the end of the world if you don’t get a shiny new GPU the minute it’s for sale.
But I must have it now!!!!!! Nvidia should have charged 2k for the 4090 and dunked on these people yet again.

Yep I got text codes twice from BB on the MSI Trio but no dice at checkout. Sucks but not completely unexpected. I'm sure we'll all get what we want soon.

Yep I got text codes twice from BB on the MSI Trio but no dice at checkout. Sucks but not completely unexpected. I'm sure we'll all get what we want soon.
Yeah, stupid BB. Make it through to the checkout and then it says not in stock even though it says it is holding it for you in your cart.

I'm so happy I'm not partaking in any of this nonsense. I played this game for at least a month with my 3070. hell with that.
It's not going to be hard this generation. Last time, getting a 3080/3090 on launch day was near impossible. Retailers have learned a lot of lessons since then, and now, stock is plentiful. This is a very different launch scenario.

It's not going to be hard this generation. Last time, getting a 3080/3090 on launch day was near impossible. Retailers have learned a lot of lessons since then, and now, stock is plentiful. This is a very different launch scenario.
I keep reading "stock is plentiful"- I'm curious how that phrase is going to pan out. heh

Back