Which Painkiller game should I buy?

Gabriel

2[H]4U
I've never played Painkiller before. Which of the games from the series currently on sale on Steam do you recommend I buy? I'm not interested in the full pack, so please choose the best 1. Thanks.

Yeah, I agree with the above. The first Painkiller was epic - still one of my favorite games ever, and Battle Out of Hell is a good add-on. After that, none of them are anywhere close to being as good. Only play those if you finish the first two and can't live without more. Buy the Black edition and start from the beginning.

Agreed with all others here. First 2 are the best. If you can only get one, get the first. God damn that game was epic.

Great game, and surprise arrival on the scene. Remember it beating out Half life 2 and doom 3 for fps of the year on some review sites.

Great game, and surprise arrival on the scene. Remember it beating out Half life 2 and doom 3 for fps of the year on some review sites.

Interesting. I can't wait to play it. They ran out of keys so I couldn't play last night :(

Downloading it again on another computer and it is super slow for steam. About 250 kb/s. The servers must be really overloaded...

Downloading it again on another computer and it is super slow for steam. About 250 kb/s. The servers must be really overloaded...

probably has a lot to do with Max Payne 3 PC coming out today, the install is over 35GB :eek:

Only Black Edition.

It contains Painkiller and BooH expansion. Both are excellent as explained above :D

Back