Which one is best on 27'- 4k?

ViewSonic VP2780-4K
ASUS PB279Q
Dell P2715Q
NEC EA275UHD-BK
LG 27MU67-B

which one is good for game and design.

The LG is unquestionably the best if one owns a powerful AMG gpu (1-2 390 or 390X) which can use Free-Sync which eliminates lag, stutter and screen tearing. The Viewsonic offers faster pixel response times than the Asus according to Digital Versus, and I'm not aware of any in depth Dell or NEC reviews, but they're likely extremely similar aside from pricing.

Best Reviewed 27-32" 4K Monitors.

If you are an NVidia user then you may want to consider waiting for the Asus PG27AQ or Acer XB271HK which are both 4k gsync IPS displays. May end up being rip offs with huge QC issues but you never know.

But the 27MU67-B does not have the usb support. Do you think lg will release new model such as 27mu67-C or -Z that add the usb interface?

With single GPU solution 980ti does edge out any single GPU that AMD currently has on offer, but G-Sync 4k monitor is severely lacking at the moment, as I am only aware of one: XB280HK, and that is a TN.

Multi-GPU setup however, I am inclined to go Crossfire instead of SLI, especially considering there are tons more FreeSync 4k monitors around, but you'd be at the mercy of AMD releasing Crossfire profiles in a timely manner (they are currently rather spotty in this regard, but SLI scaling and support is not always flawless either).

As per above poster, if you are nVidia, I would at least wait for the new 4k G-Syncs. If they turned out to be disappointments, you still have FreeSync monitors, and they might even have improved QC/Firmware by that time.

EDIT: On the subject of USB ports, I would consider that to be minor, because effectively, those are like external USB hubs, and USB 3.0 hubs can be had for relatively cheaply, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

If you are an NVidia user then you may want to consider waiting for the Asus PG27AQ or Acer XB271HK which are both 4k gsync IPS displays. May end up being rip offs with huge QC issues but you never know.

I will buy amd for my next pc, thank you. by the way, Acer quality is not good.

If AMD is going to be in your build then I would really go for the freesync LG. USB ports can be fixed in other ways but not having freesync would be a huge minus to the gaming experience.

With single GPU solution 980ti does edge out any single GPU that AMD curre..............

I dnot like nv, because they create the gamework and physx program in the game that kills the FPS and These program just for the sales does not improve the game.
And thank you.

I dnot like nv, because they create the gamework and physx program in the game that kills the FPS and These program just for the sales does not improve the game.
And thank you.

Many research have proven otherwise, but ok.

FreeSync is definitely irreplaceable, USB port problem is easy to solve.

If AMD is going to be in your build then I would really go for the freesync LG. USB ports can be fixed in other ways but not having freesync would be a huge minus to the gaming experience.

Do you think LG will release new model? Such as 31mu97 has many models that port is different.

I can only find one model pertaining to that specific model: 31mu97-b, at least on the official website. Haven't see any other version of that model.

Out of pure curiosity, what is your reason for putting such a heavy weighting on monitor USB ports?

I can only find one model pertaining to that specific model: 31mu97-b, at least on the official website. Haven't see any other version of that model.

Out of pure curiosity, what is your reason for putting such a heavy weighting on monitor USB ports?

I find the 31MU97C-B and 31MU97Z-B on the official website
http://www.lg.com/us/commercial/21-9-ultrawide-monitors/lg-31MU97Z-B
http://www.lg.com/us/commercial/lcd-computer-monitors/lg-31MU97C-B
31MU97Z-B has the thunderbolt 2 port.

Do you think factory cut the usb port that cost can be low?

Unlikely, if anything Thunderbolt should INCREASE the price of the monitor, not decrease (because they have to add in an additional Thunderbolt input interface, which isn't needed on the USB only monitor).

31MU97Z-B price is high than other models.(On Amazon)
But I cannot find any picture for this monitor's port. (official website pictures are same)

I have 3 ASUS monitors on my Desk own two BENQs both boxed up Have 2 more ASUS boxed up.
ASUS is the best....

This may have already been stated earlier: but 4K at 27" just doesn't scale well with today's OS scaling algorithms. I use 4K and it is AWESOME for design and productivity, as you can get a lot of detail into a single photoshop window, BUT I use 4K at 40" and use 100% scaling. 4K at 60% that would require some substantial scaling. The DPI detail would be great for gaming, but the productivity aspect kind-of goes away on modern OS environments.

Thats my opinion, feel free to ignore it!

This may have already been stated earlier: but 4K at 27" just doesn't scale well with today's OS scaling algorithms. I use 4K and it is AWESOME for design and productivity, as you can get a lot of detail into a single photoshop window, BUT I use 4K at 40" and use 100% scaling. 4K at 60% that would require some substantial scaling. The DPI detail would be great for gaming, but the productivity aspect kind-of goes away on modern OS environments.

Thats my opinion, feel free to ignore it!

How about 27'-2k or 32'-4k?

27" 1440p is great for productivity, on the plus side, there are 100+Hz models available.

ULTIMATE gaming + productivity would be one of the QHD ultrawide monitors, as that has ~75% the desktop space of 4K, but also has the expanded view and 100+Hz options.

32" 4K would require 125% scaling if you want to sit at 18 inches away from the screen, but that is quite managable. Even my 40" requires me to lean-in to see the clock in the corner of the taskbar.

Not sure what you are pointing to. the Q&A only has 2 questions and 1 answer, none of which relate to USB ports

EDIT: I am not sure if we are on the same page. When you said ports, I had always assumed USB ports and not Thunderbolt because that's what you have asked for in an earlier post:

But the 27MU67-B does not have the usb support. Do you think lg will release new model such as 27mu67-C or -Z that add the usb interface?

Not sure what you are pointing to. the Q&A only has 2 questions and 1 answer, none of which relate to USB ports

EDIT: I am not sure if we are on the same page. When you said ports, I had always assumed USB ports and not Thunderbolt because that's what you have asked for in an earlier post:

OK. I am stray from the point:cool::D

27" 1440p is great for productivity, on the plus side, there are 100+Hz models available.

ULTIMATE gaming + productivity would be one of the QHD ultrawide monitors, as that has ~75% the desktop space of 4K, but also has the expanded view and 100+Hz options.

32" 4K would require 125% scaling if you want to sit at 18 inches away from the screen, but that is quite managable. Even my 40" requires me to lean-in to see the clock in the corner of the taskbar.

That is bother me, I do not know how to choose. 2k 4k 27' 32'

That is bother me, I do not know how to choose. 2k 4k 27' 32'

Well what do you want more? Gaming experience or workspace? 27 inch 4k will not give much workspace unless you use no scaling but everything will be really small. 27 inch is better suited for 1440p with no scaling, plus you can get a 144Hz option for gaming.

I want a 27-29inch 2K-4K which have beautifull looking so i can use it in my office, but could not find one.

Back