Which of these "CD Key Sites" Are Legit

most cd sites are legit however only gmg is the one that uses valid us cd keys

most cd sites are legit however only gmg is the one that uses valid us cd keys
Which is the only thing that is really considered "legit" since the TOS of most of the other keys forbids them being sold in other countries... :p

The region free keys are the safest to use next to buying from steam directly. I never once had a problem with a region free cd key and i've been using them for like 2 years now.

I have read a lot about steam banning russian keys though and i tend to stay away from them. The site i posted also doesn't have any RU keys so anyone buying from them will be safe, at least i have been xD

Thanks for this thread! I just bought a key from Intkeys lol, it's still processing, hopefully they go through soon.

Bought Battlefield 3 last month during promotion (at $13 it was a steal!) and decided to build another gaming PC for my brother so we could both play. Saw the prices were like $30 on Origin and using a promo code I only got it for $18 on Intkeys, $12 in savings right there which will go towards cooling on my brother's AMD Phenom II PC!

Wow it just processed, that was fast, thanks guys, they sent me a picture of the key. Intkeys is legit all the way lol

Add http://cdkeysdiscount.com/ to legit. Used them a few times now.

I've decided to try this one out by pre-ordering a game. One good thing about most of these sites are that they support PayPal and if something is off about the delivery of the key or something else at least you won't lose more than what you paid.

Like someone else said, I think it is in these sites' best interest to deliver or their reputation goes down rapidly.

I have extensive history with .net but sometimes their prices are really wrong (higher than retail at times) so I only check it once a month or so for good deals.

They're legit and you get the keys within 1-2 hours most of the time, never had a problem that wasn't resolved with them.

Well, I don't know it would be advertising or not but I would like to share my experience with a store. Actually I was looking for Metro 2033 Steam key and I found it for $4.99 on this page. I thought it would be scam because the price was absurdly low and the site was very new, has low Facebook likes. But the page design and content was very reassuring to me. I asked to live chat delivery time and they told me it will be as soon as possible. Well, $4.99 not a big amount so I risked it and yeah! Get a code within 2 minutes and activated on Steam :p I also bought Battlefield 3 Limited from here 1 week ago and no problem so far.

You can take a look: www.omgameshop.com

Bump for good keys sites. I just used some sites but I don't want to post.

Review on http://www.allcdkey.com/ (Avoid them like the plague)

I have bought a Minecraft cd key some time ago and after 2 weeks of the purchase my cd key was not valid.I could not play the game anymore and the official game company replied to me that the cd key was not legit.The allcdkey support was REALLY awful,5 times told me that they will check the issue after waiting aproximately 1 hour via the live chat and replied my several emails after a week.They did not provide me with all the amount spend for the key but gave me a voucher with half the price of the game i spend.Also the support staff’s behaviour is offensive.It is not like a company to be trusted and they don not act as profesionals.And one last thing the emails they send are SPAM because there is no unsubscribe option on the newsletter or even in the site at the account page.After contacting them to remove me from the mailing list at least 7 times last 5 months,they assure me they will take care of it but still receing offers i will never buy from them.

Just throwing my site into the mix.

If any of you are from TechPowerUp I'm a bit better known there.

But my site is gamecodeus.com

Keys come from a UK wholesaler so they're not sourced from some hole in the wall organization in China.

Back