Which MB is best? MSI K8N Neo Platinum or DFI LanParty UT ?

aconway

Limp Gawd
Which MB is best? MSI K8N Neo Platinum or DFI LanParty UT ?

I need to pick one of the two and am wondering what the vote for each may be? Anybody ?
Thanks..:)

Bad thing is it really comes down to a matter of opinion. Good thing is you can't go wrong with either one.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=883478 has a poll and user comments on some NF4 boards, as do many, many other threads. Just look for which one provides what you need, and pick based on that. My bet is you'll get just about the same amount of votes for either one.

I might add, these are the nF3 boards. Socket 754......will be running a 3400+ on it...
I actually just recieved both, but hated to go thru all the trouble of setting each up and testing. BUT, that may be what I'll have to do.. :rolleyes:

MSI's are known for slow death syndrome as happend to me in under a weeks time and dfi's are known for being REAL good overclockers/tweaker boards that actually have GOOD quality control unlike MSI! :rolleyes:

Now I'm scared! :eek:

What is this about MSI's having the "slow death syndrome"? Does it apply to MSI boards in general, or does it just apply to the nForce 3 one's?

I have the Neo4, and it is overclocked, so I am wondering about this slow death syndrome.

Back