Which keyboard you using for gaming?

roper512

Limp Gawd
I currently have one of those logitech slim keyboards they were selling on newegg for awhile that were nice and cheap.. It's starting to exhibit wear and tear and I'm looking for a new keyboard..

That logitech G15 looks pretty cool but I'm unsure how I'm going to like it after using a slim keyboard for so long and getting used to the shallow key presses.. Anyone have any experience like this?

Thanks

there is a couple of slim keyboards out. enermax i know makes one.
as for me, i use a saitek eclipse w/ the blue lighting. its great

i am using a Logitect Elite keyboard that i picked up on ebay for $10 shipped.

I used to use a Saitek Eclipse. Now, I'm using an Enermax Aurora.

Saitek Eclipse here, too. It's responsive, the keys aren't too "soft" or loud, and it lights up using 2 brightness settings.

lol nah i've used my friends and I just got a razer and I love it, if it only had an lcd it would own the g15 for me, but because the razer doesn't have an lcd I can decide which one is better. ;)

NMB Technologies KB. It's big, black and heavy. And they stopped producing them 4 years ago. It takes a beating like no other KB out there. I have one at work too, and I'm taking it with me if I move to another dept.

Here's the link: http://www.nmbtech.com/products/kbrds/rt2300w.html

And I am willing to bet that this KB can be used to smash other keyboards.

15 year old Mitsumi I bought (15 years ago) for about $9. Works great. No wear, no tear... but there is a little bit of "funk" (aka Leftovers)

Hose it down with some hot water in the sink with some soap and a brush, dry, and its good as new again.

4 year old Logitech Elite. Wore it to hell, but I still love it :D. Half the letters on the keys are worn off...

i've got a G15 but I don't game with it, got it for the LCD screen and the lit up keys.

I use a Nostromo N52 Speed Pad when I play games since it is much more comfortable to use. Only thing I don't like is that there aren't enough keys for some games so I still have to reach for the keyboard.

how does getting a soo called gaming keyboard be better then getting a regular keyboard. i understand mice laser vs optical dpi and stuff but a gaming keyboard?? someone explain.

alphaqforever247 said:
how does getting a soo called gaming keyboard be better then getting a regular keyboard. i understand mice laser vs optical dpi and stuff but a gaming keyboard?? someone explain.

It depends on the amount of keys that can be pressed at once. A cheap Microsoft or Logitech can only register 2-3 key presses at once while others can do 8+. One of the reasons why I bought the 6G, 8 keys at once and I got it for $50, not bad for $129 retail (which it is no where near worth).

Had a G15, but I could not get used to the extra buttons on the left. Gave it away to a friend, went to the saitek eclipse. I hated the space bar, it felt spongy. Turns out I had a dud. Now, I am back to a Dell standard USB keyboard.

some old piece of junk my dad found in the trash at work years ago. It's from a compaq. all the keyboards I use are just cheap, plain ones. I started using this keyboard when I spilled water in my more generic keyboard.

used to use an old logitech wireles desktop one. but i got a g15 for xmas and i must say g15>all

I've used the Logitch Elite for the past few years, but I just opened up my Christmas present from my sister and found an Evga 680i mobo and a G15 inside. I guess I will be switching this evening.

DiNovo Edge..stupid expensive, but it rocks.

I did use whatever piece of crap that came with Dell for several years, and it actually worked surprisingly well.

Back