Which IPS monitor?

Aloha guys!
First of all, sorry for my not perfect english... i'm european.

My budget is about 350$ and i'm looking forward to the best IPS monitor around that price.

I was intent upon buying the great Asus PB238Q, but i read lot of terrifying problems with backlight bleed. So now I have no idea which monitor I should buy.

Those are the specifications i'm searching for:

Application: 1) Gaming, 2) Blu-Ray, 3) Vectorial graphics
Inch: 23
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Great stand with Pivot and Tilt options.

Can you suggest me the best IPS monitor within that price and with these specifications?

Thanks in advance. ;)

I'm a real fan of Dells for cheap IPS. The U2312HM or U2412M are great choices in that range.

Sycraft, thansk for the answer.
The U2312hm looks like a real good product, but to me it seems a little bit outdated.
Are there some other options, in the range of 350-400$ with those specifications?

Thanks again for the help. ;)

Yeah, if you want 23", IPS and for gaming, the Eizo 2333 is probably your best bet. 2336 is another option, but you are trading a bit of response time for PWM free ... and the 2336 doesn't have a LUT.

Thanks a lot guys for the replies. ;)
The Eizo Foris FS2333 is freaking awesome and almost perfect in every part, but it has PWM!
This is the only reason that is stopping me from buying it. :rolleyes:

I was looking foward to the Asus PB248Q that, according to prad.de, is completly flicker-free, but this Asus is 16:10, which I believe is worse in gaming regarding field of view than a 16:9 monitor, right?

Back