• 6800Ultra

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • 6800GT

Votes: 49 36.8%
  • 6800NU

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • 6600GT

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I'm using an ATI card, or an older card.

Votes: 13 9.8%

• Total voters

Mojo

[H]ard|Gawd
I was curious to see the frequencies of cards owned by [H]ers. Especially the Geforce 6 series. So if you own a Geforce 6 series video card, check in and vote on the poll.

Thanks.

From my 3DMark05 list:

People with 6800 Ultra SLI 5
People with 6800 GT SLI 11
People with 6800 SLI 1
People with 6600 GT SLI 6
People with 6800 Ultra 33
People with 6800 GT 144
People with 6800 GTO 3
People with 6800 49
People with 6600 GT 28
People with 6200TC 1

Even more information can be found here at the bottom of the list.

BFG 6600GT OC PCIe.

I've had 6800GT and a x800 XL and for the money the 6600gt suits me nicely. Don't game very much anymore and when I do I still get decent results.

EVGA Limited Edition 6800 (bascially a downclocked Ultra for $360!!!) Going to flash this soon into a full blown Ultra, I already have the bios disk! :D

Lou Ceifer said:
EVGA Limited Edition 6800 (bascially a downclocked Ultra for $360!!!) Going to flash this soon into a full blown Ultra, I already have the bios disk! :D

Same here, but I paid $330 :D Unless you need the dual DVI....flash with the GT bios. Tight mem timings on the GT give you a bit better performance, but it still does 1.1Ghz fine because its 1.6ns ram vs the 2.0ns ram on a 6800GT. I run mine at 430/1120 on a 6800GT bios. Gets me roughly 200 marks (05) over the same clocks on the Ultra bios.

Just curious, by why isnt the 6600 (non-gt) and 6200 not in the poll. Don't owners of those cards deserve love too?

Viper87227 said:
Same here, but I paid $330 :D Unless you need the dual DVI....flash with the GT bios. Tight mem timings on the GT give you a bit better performance, but it still does 1.1Ghz fine because its 1.6ns ram vs the 2.0ns ram on a 6800GT. I run mine at 430/1120 on a 6800GT bios. Gets me roughly 200 marks (05) over the same clocks on the Ultra bios.

Just curious, by why isnt the 6600 (non-gt) and 6200 not in the poll. Don't owners of those cards deserve love too?

Gah I meant $330 too, got mine from Newegg before they ran out of stock, I forgot exactly how much it cost though heh! :eek: Yea, I have been following Aonic and Thugsrook from The Bleeding Edge and Anandtech's forums about the card a while back, they have done some excellent work with the bioses for this thing! :eek: I am going to flash it to Ultra, I wanna keep the dual DVI, might utilize it here eventually and I'm not much of a heavy overclocker anyway. :D

I figure the reason the 6200 and 6600 are still relatively new and not many have picked up on it being that the 6600 GT is a great bargin already at $200 and offers a good performance margin over the previous generation from both ATI and Nvidia. Hence you probably won't see many picking up those two over the 6600 GT, unless they are really strapped for cash.

6800GT 4 mE...

Love it, clocks in sig...

I also have a NU with a functional 16 pipes and 5 vertex sharders... clocked at 400/1000, the memory is 1.6ns, but i cant seem to get it to clcok higher, ohh well... my cusion kinda "borrowed" that card anyway...

Lou Ceifer said:
Gah I meant $330 too, got mine from Newegg before they ran out of stock, I forgot exactly how much it cost though heh! :eek: Yea, I have been following Aonic and Thugsrook from The Bleeding Edge and Anandtech's forums about the card a while back, they have done some excellent work with the bioses for this thing! :eek: I am going to flash it to Ultra, I wanna keep the dual DVI, might utilize it here eventually and I'm not much of a heavy overclocker anyway. :D

I figure the reason the 6200 and 6600 are still relatively new and not many have picked up on it being that the 6600 GT is a great bargin already at $200 and offers a good performance margin over the previous generation from both ATI and Nvidia. Hence you probably won't see many picking up those two over the 6600 GT, unless they are really strapped for cash.

Well, what I did is flash to a GT...and if you find you need the dual DVI, flash to Ultra. The GT bios has a few more tweaks done to it, it is also genrally more stable. IMO there isnt much of a reason not to do it, as flashing with the diffrent bioses isnt very hard anyways.

Although, I myself have a beta bios of the GT-U that thugs was working on. I have two DVI lcds at my disposal, so I used that for testing purposes. Its not very stable though :(

Got 2 6800GTs...in a week they'll finally be paid off and i can start buying other stuff for my new rig.

I only have 1 6800 GT @420/1200. But I still have SLI technology in the house......in the form of 2 12mb Voodoo2's :D Those things kick ASS!

sarbz said:
I only have 1 6800 GT @420/1200. But I still have SLI technology in the house......in the form of 2 12mb Voodoo2's :D Those things kick ASS!

I still fire up an old PII 333 (running at 415 of course) with integrated ATI Rage Pro (4 meg!!! WOOT) and dual Voodoo 2's so I can play some old favorites like Independance War :D

Heh...add me to the list of Voodoo2 SLI's. I have two of them on an old HP... 500mhz (i think) PIII, 128MB ram. I play a few oldies on that still. Viper Racing anyone?

VIPER RACING!!!! That was the coolest looking game ever when it came out! memories.......

XFX 6600GT. Best money I ever spent on a video card. ( I don't upgrade often or expensively :D )

Still have a single Voodoo 2 running in my daughter's computer so she can deathmatch UT with my son and I. ( Quality time :p )

R!P13y said:
Ati Rules Allllllll... :d

There is a reason why there are subcatagories for NVidia and ATI. Please don't crap on the threads here with !!!!!! nonsense :)

ordered an NU yesterday.. I guess technically, I don't have one, but I own one! :D

I hope to unlock the pipes and OC that thing like mad. :)

sarbz said:
VIPER RACING!!!! That was the coolest looking game ever when it came out! memories.......

For me, it was all about direct phone line connections and the horn ball.....

Back