Which games will run at 4k, 60 fps, and high quality on a GTX 1050 Ti?

Quartz-1

Supreme [H]ardness
Imagine that your shiny new Titan Xp has gone bang. While you're waiting on a replacement, you have to use your GTX 1050 Ti. Which of your extensive library of older games will run at a solid 60 fps at a good graphical quality on your 4K monitor?

Street Fighter 4 can. Dark Souls 2 probably can as well. If you use the resolution scaling feature you can probably run lots of games in 4K, even though you aren't really running them in 4K.

I mean actually running them at 4K. I'm guessing that Borderlands 1 and possibly 2 (minus PhysX) could run at 4k at high settings.

You can probably rock any shooter prior to 2008-10 (with some exceptions) at 4K/60. Some, like Half-Life 2, have even gotten continual updates the whole time.

Not terribly familiar with the 1050 Ti, but you might be able to swing Overwatch. It runs right around 60 FPS for me at 4k with almost everything turned up (No DSR, obviously - I think the only other setting I tweaked was some kind of AA) on a 1070.

If my brand new titan xp has just gone bang I'd assume I'm loaded and just buy the best card available from the shelf if I can't wait.

Back