ok guys i have a dillema...

i want a new game...but i don't know which one to get. here's my list:

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC)
Farcry (PC)
Star Wars KOTR (PC or XBox)
UT2k4 (SE if i can find it)
Ninja Gaiden (XBox)
BF Vietnam (PC)

which one do you guys think i should get. give good arguements, and if you think i should get KOTR which versoin should i get? thanx

Tough decision, but I'd go with uk2k4. I'm sure you'll get all the other eventually, but you'll get the most gameplay out of ut.

BF:V. I don't understand why everyone is having all these problems with it. I'm running a tbird 1400, 512 megs of ram and a radeon 9200 and it runs beautifully.

Originally posted by PsychoSocket
BF:V. I don't understand why everyone is having all these problems with it. I'm running a tbird 1400, 512 megs of ram and a radeon 9200 and it runs beautifully.

Yes my comp is running it fine too, its a a really fun game, you'd probably enjoy it.

hey get this game it rocks like no other!!!!!
alliesoasis.jpg

Far Cry definiatly or KOTOR of course. Ut2K4 only if you are a MP hardcore fan. Same goes to BFV. Those games sucks at single player.

Definitely Battlefield Vietnam, if your first concern is multiplayer.

The game is just awsome! You get to drive/fly a large assortment of vehicles (Huey/Cobra/Chinook choppers, F-4 Phanton jets, jeeps, APCs, PT boats, tanks, mobile artillery, even scooters, etc.), set booby traps/claymores/landmines/bouncing-betties, work as different classes (assult, engineer, scout/sniper, anti-tank). And while you're in the vehicles, you can turn on and change the station to play music from the late 60's early 70's, and others riding with you can shoot out of the vehicle.

Anyway, there's way too much to describe. Just get it and see.

Back