Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Playstation2

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I own a combination of the above in some form

Votes: 46 46.9%

• Total voters
What.......... just current gen systems, go all the back to the classics............. any way, i do not have any of those sytems, i have my old trusty NES, SNES, Sega Genisis, and N64. so those are my systems, besides me computer any way. :D

A "none of the above"-option might have been appropriate, yeah.
(My NDS and PCs are all I need.)

Only PS1 and PS2.

I traded a TON of stuff in to get my PS1 as a stupid little kid. More like young teen. Sega Genesis/CD/32X, SNES and lots of games in trade for a new PS1, BattleArena Toshiden, and a contoller. :(

Horzog Zwei for genesis actually still goes for like $30. But more importantly I wish I had the patience so I'd still have the stuff today.

edit: oh not old ones. So the posts will read xbox, PS2, xbox, gamecube, PS2, PS2, xbox360...... you're weird. :p

You know you can start a poll that allows for checkboxes instead of single choice options?

Anyway, in my apartment, between my roomate any me, there are:

1 Xbox 360
1 Xbox Regular
2 PS2s
2 Gamecubes
2 N64s
2 Dreamcasts
1 Super Nintendo
1 Sega Genesis
1 Sega Master System
1 NES
2 PS1s

Sort of a headache to get them all connected between 3 TVs. And 2 PS3s will be joining the family as soon as they are released.

All but the 360. The only one I have hooked up is a slim PS2 and I've only played it maybe once or twice since I've owned it (got it for free atleast...)

I have a Nintendo Gamecube, first batch I believe.

I also have a V3 PS2 that I got for FREE (well, I have $40 into it)!!! Bro gave it to me, it had a faulty laser, bought a new one and its been flawless since.

Do my Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, N64, Genesis/Sega CD/32X, Dreamcast, PS1, 3DO, Original brick Gameboy, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS and Gamegear count for anything?

Pentium 4 2.5ghz and an AMD 3500+ 2.2 ghz.

Oh, wait you said console.

Yeah, I gave that up when they invented computers. ;) :)

All in good fun. hehe

i'm w/ Moose on this one

i traded in all my consoles and games and got stuff for the PC

sometimes i do get the urge to play NFS:High Stakes on the Playstaion but well, i can't lol

no regrets though

i had all 3 of the last generation consoles at one point, sold them all now just have a 360

Mine:

NES
SNES
Playstation 2
Gamecube
Gameboy Color
PSP
Xbox 360

Total of atleast 100 games for them.

Entropy said:
Mine:

NES
SNES
Playstation 2
Gamecube
Gameboy Color
PSP
Xbox 360

Total of atleast 100 games for them.

Eh, forgot about handhelds... to add to the total:

1 gameboy original
1 virtual boy
1 Atari Lynx
1 Sega Gamegear
2 gameboy colors
2 gameboy advances
2 nintendo DSes
2 PSPs

Here are mine, in chronological order:

- Game Gear
- Genesis
- SNES
- Saturn
- Game Boy Pocket
- Nintendo 64
- Virtual Boy
- PlayStation
- Game Boy Color
- Dreamcast
- Game Boy Advance
- Gamecube
- Xbox
- PlayStation 2
- Nintendo DS
- Xbox 360

So... I have a lot. Actually, it's not that impressive, considering I got the game gear when I was four years old back in '92. I've been getting new systems over time and simply haven't sold any of my old ones.

Lets see.

Xbox
PS2
GameCube
Dreamcast
SNES
Gensis
SegaCD
32X
Saturn

My hand helds are.

GameBoy
GameBoy Advance
N-Gage
GameGear
Nomad

Then there's my PC's which one is in my sig and my other is the same but half the ram and a Radeon 9700 Pro.

You could add PS1 in my collection even though I never owned one. I've been emulating the Playstation since like 1999 with BLEEM!. I of course now use EPSXE. It's for all my Megaman X games and Megaman 8.

Back