Which case with USB 3.0 and can fit Corsair H100?

totentanz

n00b
I need a case that has USB 3.0, plenty of space for hard drives, and the Corsair H100. What's the top recommendations?

Corsair 800D?

How much hard drive space do you need? The 500R was built to integrate the H100 seamlessly.

NZXT Switch 810…

i absolutely LOVE mine

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Coolermaster 690II, Fractal Define R4 (fits on front), Fractal Arc Midi, Corsair 400R/500R/600T/650D, Bitfenix Shinobi XL/Raider/Ghost, Silverstone TJ04.

Those would be the best of the bunch.

The Corsair 500R is a nice case, the H100 fits perfectly. Two USB3.0 ports on the front, but only room for 6 hard drives. Most of Corsairs cases are designed to fit perfectly with their other hardware.

I need a case that has USB 3.0, plenty of space for hard drives, and the Corsair H100. What's the top recommendations?

Corsair 800D?

That one will do, I just got one today and its MASSIVE :D

Remember to buy the corsair usb 3 front panel upgrade kit and the sata 6gb hdd cage kit to bring the case a little more upto date.

The kits are cheap to buy, its just the case thats a killer on the wallet :(

i have it in the 400r.

IMG_0135.jpg

the 500r would give you more room.

400R is a great choice. 500R if you want slightly more room inside.

That one will do, I just got one today and its MASSIVE :D

Remember to buy the corsair usb 3 front panel upgrade kit and the sata 6gb hdd cage kit to bring the case a little more upto date.

The kits are cheap to buy, its just the case thats a killer on the wallet :(

When I got mine, my jaw hit the floor on how big it actually is. Lol

When I got mine, my jaw hit the floor on how big it actually is. Lol

Same here, I couldnt believe how big it is, especially length wise.

My previous case was an Alienware Predator 1.5 and I thought that thing was big, but I couldnt fit my 680gtx classified 4gb into it due to the hdd cage, hence the reason I bought the corsair case as I knew that the vid card would fit no problem in there.

But yea, I am still surprised at the size of the thing, it really is massive.

Back