Which case has the best value between these 3.

essasin

Limp Gawd
Which case has the best bang for your buck. I have a watercooling loop, h50,and a bunch of fans so I threw the 800d in there. Mild overclocking 1055t and if I go with the 800d a watercooled 68xx card. I am coming from a PC-70 and but these mid towers seem plenty big to work with. Since I picked the rest of my components in terms of value I will do the same with the case.

1. Corsair 800d - $224 open box
2. Corsair 600T White - $140 open box
3. Silverstone FT02 -$150 used but in good condition

A 800 is WAY overkkill on a H50, or even the new coming H100. It's twice the size of a regular case.

A 600/650 would suffice.

Have you looked at Coolmaster cases?

What does your WC loop consist of?

An FT02 for $150 is a great buy.

I have a few random watercooling pieces that collected over the years. Thermochill 120.3, swiftech mcr320, and two black ice rads. Pumps I have an mcp600, mcp 355, Iwaki rd20 and and ehiem 1250 (I think that's what it's called). For Res, I have two bay ones and the swiftech micro res. As far as blocks go I have a swiftech strom and DD TDX that I think I can buy tops/plates for.

A 800 is WAY overkkill on a H50, or even the new coming H100. It's twice the size of a regular case.

He did say he has a WC loop in addition to the H50...

I have a few random watercooling pieces that collected over the years. Thermochill 120.3, swiftech mcr320, and two black ice rads. Pumps I have an mcp600, mcp 355, Iwaki rd20 and and ehiem 1250 (I think that's what it's called). For Res, I have two bay ones and the swiftech micro res. As far as blocks go I have a swiftech strom and DD TDX that I think I can buy tops/plates for.

If that's the case then if you'd like to use the 120.3 AND the MCR320 the 800D wins hands down. You will have to do some modding though.

If you just want to run one of the 320 rads and maybe a single 120 the FT02 can handle that.

FT02 looks like an awesome case and I've always wanted to build on one with it's unique designs. I will take a look at it today.

A 600/650 would suffice.

Have you looked at Coolmaster cases?

The haf 932 and the rest of the popular coolermaster cases look too industrial for me. But they are awesome performing cases.

He did say he has a WC loop in addition to the H50...

Actually he didn't... His post said he had a watercooling, h50, and if he got an 800 he'd w/c the gpu...

It implies he's only cpu, aka h50.

Then he posted his actual parts..

But still the 7/800 is 2 feet wide and high... If youre going budget, a 800s a sorta over kill. unless you do run a 360.

If you can wait, the new corsairs cases are about to come out, Redbeard announced them, and they look great with a 240 rad spot, not so huge, and nicely priced.

The ft02 is nice..... Seen the Fractal cases? US supply is sketchy it seems though..

Actually he didn't... His post said he had a watercooling, h50, and if he got an 800 he'd w/c the gpu...

Read it again...
I have a watercooling loop, h50,and a bunch of fans so I threw the 800d in there.

Now why would someone in a list of items say "watercooling loop" followed by another item "H50" unless they had both?

Maybe because you're not a WCer you thought of the H50 as a loop, but nobody calls them that.

Back