Which 6800/xt AIB Card Do you want? Poll with pics

What Radeon RX 6800 / xt AIB Brand do you want?

• Asus

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • MSI

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Gigabyte

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • XFX

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Powercolor

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Asrock

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Sapphire

Votes: 28 37.3%

• Total voters

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
Evga 3090 FTW ultra in stock at new egg..
I was talking more about any of the aib vendors for this AMD thread we are discussing. I'm not so desperate to part with almost 2 grand for similar performance to the $700 level

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
as if anyone has a choice right now gya ha ha.

Asus Tuf probably seems like best bang for the buck, but having a card vs. not having a card makes any benefit of one vendor to the next nebulous.

RanceJustice

Supreme [H]ardness
It think Asus ROG also has a 3-fan style STRIX air cooler option as well, in between the AIO STRIX pictured and the lower tier TUF version.

For me I'm most interested in Asus and/or Sapphire, but I'm curious to see what the 6900XT brings...

oldmanbal

2[H]4U
Anyone know if they are going to continue producing the "reference models" i honestly dont want to pay a 200$ aib tax for rgb. Id be happy to use that price gauge on a nice water block and silentish gpu loop setup.

exlink

Supreme [H]ardness
Better act quick, AMD cut the cord on those.
I believe they changed their stance and decided to continue making reference cards for the foreseeable future. Not sure how much longer that is though.

Riptide_NVN

[H]ard|Gawd
They did. Though they are still very difficult to get.

I've been wanting to get a 6900xt AIB, but so far haven't had any luck. At this point I'm watching the newegg twitter page for re-stock alerts, hoping to get a heads up so I have an actual legit chance.

Saabjock

Limp Gawd
When they choose to engage in honest consumer practices, then and only then...will I look again.
I will never give them a scalper's ransom for any card.
I'll keep what I have until then.

mysterfix

n00b
I wanted the Powercolor but I ended up with a Sapphire Nitro + SE the bling factor is on point if your an RGB fan. It's also a beast of a card and runs pretty damn cool for how much it ways. It's definitely a lot lighter than some of the other cards.