Where's all the people gone?

4keatimj

[H]ard|Gawd
Is it just me or has no-one come back? Do they know its up? Do I hang out at the wrong forums? Or is it because of the time difference out here? Or does nobody like me? :(
General hardware is quiet these days, before I could have great conversations with people on the forums, now I have to wait an hour for them to reply. Does anybody else notice this or is it just me? Or does nobody like me??? (that was a rhetorical question, no answers needed to make me even more depressed... ;) )

I think a few haven't found their way back yet. I also think that GenHard is suffering a bit not being on the top of the list. But have no fear...GenMay may be coming back.

Cool!
PS. where has the spell check button gone? Sometimes i can't spel words, spelchek made a nice addition to the reply to thread screen.

People will slowly make their way back, just give it time. Just wait until the next big release of something, they'll come flooding back.

GenMyahem coming back! Oh god help us! :D While the prior version did get out of hand, I think if people were banned out right. Then it would keep it in order. The new forum is working quite nicely. Thnk-You to the powers that be.
BTW. What is the paid subscription deal?

General Hardware was moved to the middle of the listings for a reason...it became the dumping ground for any and all threads by virtue of being listed first. Since we have the various new forums dealing with the most asked questions (memory/power supplies/etc) the threads have spread out over the entire forum as planned. No one here :eek: ...we had over 530 members on when you asked your question, they just don't congregate in one forum now. :)

We are looking for the Spell Check Button, we seem to have lost it...actually it might not be included in vB3. We will see ;)

The paid subscriptions are related only to the opening of the General Mayhem forum, does not affect the [H]ard|Forum in general.

4keatimj said:
Is it just me or has no-one come back? Do they know its up? Do I hang out at the wrong forums? Or is it because of the time difference out here? Or does nobody like me?
General hardware is quiet these days, before I could have great conversations with people on the forums, now I have to wait an hour for them to reply. Does anybody else notice this or is it just me? Or does nobody like me??? (that was a rhetorical question, no answers needed to make me even more depressed... )

MajorDomo said:
We are looking for the Spell Check Button, we seem to have lost it...actually it might not be included in vB3. We will see ;)

Which is why I <3 Opera & Aspell

Back