Where'd all the bluetooth mice go?

dano

Gawd
:(

Logitech only do one crappy looking one, can't find and M$ ones and 95% of all others I find are mini-mice which so far as I'm concerned are only useable if you're a child or a cheap mexican midget.

Now looking at the Sony one but jeeez, they're not cheap are they?

Anybody got some suggestions to makes I've missed and google's failed to find for me please, being located in the UK isn't helping either methinks :(

Ta,

Dano.

Ms has some new ones comming out....but so far I can't find them online for purchase.
They do look good though...

I dont' buy Sony anything

probably has a root kit in the software for the mouse driver
F sony

I'm also looking at getting a small bluetooth mouse. I have a MS wireless notebook mouse that I got for free but it isn't very good and the USB dongle is annoying.

this one looks nice:
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B0006ZKX7Y/

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats my whole problem, I dont want a small one I want a normal sized mouse... might have to start trolling ebay :(

The new M$ one looks nice but is waaaay to pricey for my liking.

Dano.

mjz_5 said:
logitech makes some,

Yeah but not fullsized.

What I'm looking for (and I presume the OP too) is a full sized bluetooth mouse with all the bells and whistles that includes an on/off switch.

I wouldn't recommend the bluetooth Mighty Mouse for a Windows based notebook; I find the right click on mine is difficult to use and that's on it's true platform, OS X. I don't even use my Mighty Mouse in fact, the trackpad on my MacBook is so much more useful than my Alienware Area-51m's trackpad it's not even funny. (sorry side note.)

you know, i've been looking for one too. i'll probably just go with the Microsoft one unless i can find a MX1000 Bluetooth version without the keyboard it ships with.

eckndu said:
what about an apple mighty mouse?? :D :D
btm about $75 CAN

Played with one in PCWorld, thought it was awful but then that might have been due to it being a display model, either way it was something like 60 pounds... that's approx $130 CAD so I won't be buying one.

Dano.

felix88 said:
you know, i've been looking for one too. i'll probably just go with the Microsoft one unless i can find a MX1000 Bluetooth version without the keyboard it ships with.

Be cautious with this. IIRC there are actually two flavors of MX1000 bluetooth mouse, and only one has an on/off switch.

masteraleph said:
Be cautious with this. IIRC there are actually two flavors of MX1000 bluetooth mouse, and only one has an on/off switch.

well, on top of that i'm unsure where to find one without the keyboard. i'll probably end up with the Microsoft one.

logitech makes full size bluetooth mice, check the Di Novo lines

mjz_5 said:

Yes, but not as an individually packaged mouse.

felix88 said:
i'll probably end up with the Microsoft one.

I'm pretty sure the current MS bluetooth mouse doesn't have an on/off switch either....

mjz_5 said:

As already mentioned they only seem to come with the full desktop kit, which is waaaaay more than I want to pay, I think I'll either get the Sony or wait and see how much one of the new M$ ones can be had for when they hit.

I LOVE my Logitech MX900, but its expensive (I paid $125 when it was new) and its dying on me after about a year :(

I have a refurb MX900 I ordered from Overstock about a year and a half ago. I doubt they have them anymore, but you can always try eBay.

I pulled apart it and installed a switch myself. Works great.

Back