Where to source genuine replacement fans?

3dprophet

Limp Gawd
The fan on my ex-mining Sapphire RX570 are shot.

There is a lot of sellers selling replacement fans. I've tried one and the fans were counterfeit. Markings were wrong, moulding had defects, and the dimensions were off.

Anyone have good luck finding genuine fans?

The fan on my ex-mining Sapphire RX570 are shot.

There is a lot of sellers selling replacement fans. I've tried one and the fans were counterfeit. Markings were wrong, moulding had defects, and the dimensions were off.

Anyone have good luck finding genuine fans?

Keep buying fans on eBay until you get one that isn't fake. Getting a fake/counterfeit is grounds for an immediate refund by eBay so you should not be out any money.

Looks like either they're having trouble getting stock over here, or they discontinued the 4/5xx series fans. They have someone selling the fans for newer cards out of Japan on eBay, but I don't know if they're compatible (the smaller middle fan is probably not).

Just use the fake one of it is compatible. You going to have a hard time finding a legit OEM fan. Hell one that looks like a OEM fan still can be a fake. If comes to it take off the old fans and zip tie a 120mm fan to it.

I have the same issuse with a Power Color Red Dragon RX 570 as it fell off of a storeage rack and knocked the back fan off and broke one blade on front fan but it still works and games fine .

I used the p/n.

I noticed some of the sellers cover the logo/brand of the fan with a sticker. Why would they do that?

CF1015H12
ah i see, its one of those quick swap ones. have you contacted sapphire about a replacement. pull the old "im just inquiring" email and see what they say. artic fast tracked some fan replacements for me when i did that and plenty have had the makers go "just give us your addy and we'll send you one" as a good will gesture so youll recommend them....
i did some looking and they are all knockoff from alibaba....

Shit, try sapphire support if they are quick change. They made a big deal about that in the past. I bet they send you one.

Back